EXCLUSIVE: Directors Michael Watkins, Rob Bailey and Tawnia McKiernan have signed with APA. Watkins has served as producer and director on shows such as Prison Break, Las Vegas, Smallville, Law & Order and The X-Files. Most recently, he directed the season finale of Justified, and the indie feature, Knucklehead, due out later this year. He was formerly with CAA. Bailey was the producer/director of CSI: New York for five seasons. Other directing credits include Treme and The Wire for HBO. He has also directed multiple episodes of the BBC’s MI-5 and Glasgow Kiss. Bailey is also repped by Protocol and Independent Talent Group in the U.K. He was formerly with CAA. McKiernan has directed multiple episodes of Burn Notice, Fairly Legal and Leverage. She also just completed directing John Stamos in the Lifetime movie, Secrets Of Eden. She is managed by Andrea Simon and was formerly with CAA.
APA Signs Three Directors
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Teaser: Little Jack-Jack Shows Off His Baby Superpower
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened
- ‘Justice League’ Rises To $70.7M Through Friday At International Box Office
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks