EXCLUSIVE: Directors Michael Watkins, Rob Bailey and Tawnia McKiernan have signed with APA. Watkins has served as producer and director on shows such as Prison Break, Las Vegas, Smallville, Law & Order and The X-Files. Most recently, he directed the season finale of Justified, and the indie feature, Knucklehead, due out later this year. He was formerly with CAA. Bailey was the producer/director of CSI: New York for five seasons. Other directing credits include Treme and The Wire for HBO. He has also directed multiple episodes of the BBC’s MI-5 and Glasgow Kiss. Bailey is also repped by Protocol and Independent Talent Group in the U.K. He was formerly with CAA. McKiernan has directed multiple episodes of Burn Notice, Fairly Legal and Leverage. She also just completed directing John Stamos in the Lifetime movie, Secrets Of Eden. She is managed by Andrea Simon and was formerly with CAA.
APA Signs Three Directors
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM