A lot of people in the corporate communications community were eager to see who would win this high-profile gig. Peter Land will be an SVP, reporting to AOL chief Tim Armstrong in New York. The CEO says Land will “develop and oversee AOL’s global external and internal corporate communications strategies” and “work in concert with our investor relations, government affairs and public policy groups.” Land’s PR team at Pepsi won the Public Relations Society of America’s 2011 Public Relations Professional of the Year award for a project that encouraged people to offer ideas to enhance their communities that the company then helped to fund. Before joining Pepsi, Land worked at Edelman, the NBA, and Kraft Foods.
AOL Lands PepsiCo’s Peter Land To Oversee Corporate Communications
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Business News
- Bill Cosby Fights Again To Stop Sexual Assault Case Moving Forward
- Will Hollywood’s Flood Of Franchises Beat ‘Star Wars’-Fueled 2015 Toy Sales?
- Will Smith & Alan Horn Join Obama & Katzenberg For Private L.A. Dinner – Update
- Samantha Bee Vs. The Guys On Late Night, Plus: The Coming Tony Awards Wars? – Gerard & Roth
- Hot Berlin Titles: What Buyers Are Buzzing About At The EFM
- Obamageddon Is In Effect As POTUS Arrives In L.A. For ‘Ellen’ & Fundraisers – Update