EXCLUSIVE: Community co-executive producer Andy Bobrow has signed a new two-year overall deal with Sony Pictures TV, which produces the cult NBC comedy, which is on the bubble for renewal. In addition to his work on Community, where he has been for the past three seasons, Bobrow has developed multiple projects for Sony TV, including the script Iceland, which went to pilot at Fox in 2011 with Will Gluck directing and executive producing, and this cycle’s cop comedy script Rookie, which was bought by ABC and also had Sony TV-based Gluck attached as executive producer. In addition to his duties on Community, Bobrow recently consulted on Sony TV’s NBC series Save Me. He is with UTA and attorney Ken Richman.
Andy Bobrow Signs Overall Deal With Sony
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess
- Josh Meyers Upped To Series Regular On ‘Red Oaks’
- Rick Santorum Announces Candidacy To ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos
- Randy Jackson Inks Overall Producing Deal With Endemol Shine North America