EXCLUSIVE: Community co-executive producer Andy Bobrow has signed a new two-year overall deal with Sony Pictures TV, which produces the cult NBC comedy, which is on the bubble for renewal. In addition to his work on Community, where he has been for the past three seasons, Bobrow has developed multiple projects for Sony TV, including the script Iceland, which went to pilot at Fox in 2011 with Will Gluck directing and executive producing, and this cycle’s cop comedy script Rookie, which was bought by ABC and also had Sony TV-based Gluck attached as executive producer. In addition to his duties on Community, Bobrow recently consulted on Sony TV’s NBC series Save Me. He is with UTA and attorney Ken Richman.
Andy Bobrow Signs Overall Deal With Sony
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- The CW Developing ‘Blowback’ Thriller Drama From Justin Lin, Hannah Shakespeare, Michael Eisner & Intrigue
- ‘Conviction’: Daniel Franzese Joins New ABC Legal Drama Series In Recasting
- The Best And Not-Best From The Democratic & Republican Conventions – A Postmortem
- ‘The Apprentice’ Launched Donald Trump’s Presidential Bid, ‘Frontline’ Producer Says…
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg Pens Strong Endorsement Of Hillary Clinton
- ‘Hell On Wheels’ Series Finale Draws 2.5 Million Viewers In Live+3