EXCLUSIVE: Community co-executive producer Andy Bobrow has signed a new two-year overall deal with Sony Pictures TV, which produces the cult NBC comedy, which is on the bubble for renewal. In addition to his work on Community, where he has been for the past three seasons, Bobrow has developed multiple projects for Sony TV, including the script Iceland, which went to pilot at Fox in 2011 with Will Gluck directing and executive producing, and this cycle’s cop comedy script Rookie, which was bought by ABC and also had Sony TV-based Gluck attached as executive producer. In addition to his duties on Community, Bobrow recently consulted on Sony TV’s NBC series Save Me. He is with UTA and attorney Ken Richman.
Andy Bobrow Signs Overall Deal With Sony
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'