AMC has announced a new, updated logo, “with letterforms surrounded by a gold box which suggests both premium quality and popular appeal,” the cable network said. Its new tagline, AMC: Something More, “reflects the network’s ongoing commitment to providing a place for original stories and characters that defy expectations.” AMC’s rebranding campaign was launched during last night’s Season 3 finale of the network’s flagship series The Walking Dead, the highest-rated series in all of television among adults 18-49. AMC’s first original series Mad Men, which put the cable network on the map, returns for Season 6 on Sunday. AMC’s previous tagline, introduced in March 2009, was Story Matters Here. “AMC: Something More” was developed in partnership with brand consultancy and creative agency Troika.
AMC Introduces New Look, Logo & Tagline
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Andreeva
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive
- Zach Galifianakis & Louis C.K.'s Comedy 'Baskets' Gets FX Series Order