AMC has announced a new, updated logo, “with letterforms surrounded by a gold box which suggests both premium quality and popular appeal,” the cable network said. Its new tagline, AMC: Something More, “reflects the network’s ongoing commitment to providing a place for original stories and characters that defy expectations.” AMC’s rebranding campaign was launched during last night’s Season 3 finale of the network’s flagship series The Walking Dead, the highest-rated series in all of television among adults 18-49. AMC’s first original series Mad Men, which put the cable network on the map, returns for Season 6 on Sunday. AMC’s previous tagline, introduced in March 2009, was Story Matters Here. “AMC: Something More” was developed in partnership with brand consultancy and creative agency Troika.
AMC Introduces New Look, Logo & Tagline
What's Hot on Deadline
Looking Under 'Logan Lucky's Hood As 'Hitman's Bodyguard' Stands Tall With $21M Opening - Saturday AM Update
'This Is Us': Creator Dan Fogelman & Cast Tease Even More Details About Season 2 - Deadline Emmy Panel
Boston Police Commissioner Praises "99.9 Percent" Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps "Heal"
Donald Trump Spotlights "Many Anti-Police Agitators" In Largely Peaceful Boston; Police Confirm Rocks Thrown
Latest TV News
- No News Blackout on Total Eclipse Coverage By TV, Online Outlets
- Dick Gregory Dies: The Legendary Stand-Up Comedian And Civil Rights Activist Was 84
- Anthony Scaramucci Signs With Hollywood PR Firm — Report
- Boston Police Commissioner Praises “99.9 Percent” Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps “Heal”
- Donald Trump Spotlights “Many Anti-Police Agitators” In Largely Peaceful Boston; Police Confirm Rocks Thrown
- ‘SNL’ Production Designer Eugene Lee On The Series’ “Unpresidented” Year