AMC has announced a new, updated logo, “with letterforms surrounded by a gold box which suggests both premium quality and popular appeal,” the cable network said. Its new tagline, AMC: Something More, “reflects the network’s ongoing commitment to providing a place for original stories and characters that defy expectations.” AMC’s rebranding campaign was launched during last night’s Season 3 finale of the network’s flagship series The Walking Dead, the highest-rated series in all of television among adults 18-49. AMC’s first original series Mad Men, which put the cable network on the map, returns for Season 6 on Sunday. AMC’s previous tagline, introduced in March 2009, was Story Matters Here. “AMC: Something More” was developed in partnership with brand consultancy and creative agency Troika.
AMC Introduces New Look, Logo & Tagline
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres