AMC has announced a new, updated logo, “with letterforms surrounded by a gold box which suggests both premium quality and popular appeal,” the cable network said. Its new tagline, AMC: Something More, “reflects the network’s ongoing commitment to providing a place for original stories and characters that defy expectations.” AMC’s rebranding campaign was launched during last night’s Season 3 finale of the network’s flagship series The Walking Dead, the highest-rated series in all of television among adults 18-49. AMC’s first original series Mad Men, which put the cable network on the map, returns for Season 6 on Sunday. AMC’s previous tagline, introduced in March 2009, was Story Matters Here. “AMC: Something More” was developed in partnership with brand consultancy and creative agency Troika.
AMC Introduces New Look, Logo & Tagline
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee, And Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive
- 'The Expanse' Picked Up By Amazon For Season 4 After Syfy Cancellation
- Morgan Freeman “Devastated” Over Allegations, Says “I Did Not Assault Women” In New Statement