AMC has announced a new, updated logo, “with letterforms surrounded by a gold box which suggests both premium quality and popular appeal,” the cable network said. Its new tagline, AMC: Something More, “reflects the network’s ongoing commitment to providing a place for original stories and characters that defy expectations.” AMC’s rebranding campaign was launched during last night’s Season 3 finale of the network’s flagship series The Walking Dead, the highest-rated series in all of television among adults 18-49. AMC’s first original series Mad Men, which put the cable network on the map, returns for Season 6 on Sunday. AMC’s previous tagline, introduced in March 2009, was Story Matters Here. “AMC: Something More” was developed in partnership with brand consultancy and creative agency Troika.
AMC Introduces New Look, Logo & Tagline
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' In Los Angeles
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series
- 'Once Upon A Time' & 'Family Guy' Soar; 'Resurrection', 'Revenge' & 'CSI' Down In Return – Ratings Rat Race