Hours after the premiere of the rebooted All My Children and One Life To Live, the online-only (for now) soaps have climbed to the top of the two digital platforms they’re available on: iTunes and Hulu. On iTunes, the soaps are No. 1 and No. 3 in the TV seasons category, sandwiching the current sixth season of AMC’s Mad Men. Among episodes, AMC and OLTL currently rank as No. 5 and No. 6. On Hulu, the AMC and OLTL premieres are the two most viewed TV episodes today. The AMC and OLTL debut comes on the heels of the soap’s producer Prospect Park filing a $25 million breach of contract lawsuit against ABC, claiming the broadcast network had sabotaged the soaps’ revival. That litigation is ongoing.
‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life To Live’ Top Digital Streaming Charts
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?