Alcon Television Group, the television division of Alcon Entertainment, and Frank Sinatra Enterprises are teaming to produce an as yet untitled documentary about the life and music of Frank Sinatra to premiere on HBO. Oscar-winning filmmaker Alex Gibney will direct the four-hour mini-series docu described as an up close and personal examination of Sinatra, his life, his music and his legendary career. Never before seen footage, including industry and home movies, as well as private and professional performances, will be featured. Frank Marshall, Nancy Sinatra, Charles Pignone, Alcon Television President Sharon Hall, and co-CEO’s Broderick Johnson and Andrew Kosove are executive producers. Kennedy-Marshall Company and Jigsaw Productions also are partnering on the project.
Alex Gibney To Direct Frank Sinatra Documentary For HBO
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories