Alcon Television Group, the television division of Alcon Entertainment, and Frank Sinatra Enterprises are teaming to produce an as yet untitled documentary about the life and music of Frank Sinatra to premiere on HBO. Oscar-winning filmmaker Alex Gibney will direct the four-hour mini-series docu described as an up close and personal examination of Sinatra, his life, his music and his legendary career. Never before seen footage, including industry and home movies, as well as private and professional performances, will be featured. Frank Marshall, Nancy Sinatra, Charles Pignone, Alcon Television President Sharon Hall, and co-CEO’s Broderick Johnson and Andrew Kosove are executive producers. Kennedy-Marshall Company and Jigsaw Productions also are partnering on the project.
Alex Gibney To Direct Frank Sinatra Documentary For HBO
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Nathan Fillion Takes Leaf Out Of Joss Whedon Playbook For eOne’s ABC Cop Drama ‘The Rookie’
- ‘Whiskey Cavalier’: Ana Ortiz To Co-Star In ABC Pilot
- ‘Convicting A Murderer’: Steven Avery Follow-Up In The Works By Documentary Filmmaker Shawn Rech
- ‘Tough Mudder’ Returns To CW & CW Seed
- Sky Italia Boards eOne’s ‘Gaddafi’ From ‘Gomorrah’ Creator Roberto Saviano
- Oprah Winfrey Shrugs Off Donald Trump’s Claim Of Insecurity & ‘60 Minutes’ Bias