EXCLUSIVE: Adult Swim has greenlighted a pilot for live-action quarter-hour comedy Hole To Hole, co-created/executive produced by South Park alumna Pam Brady and Chelsea Lately panelist Arden Myrin (MadTV). Myrin will also star in the project, a parody of 1980s detective shows (the title does sound like a riff on Hart To Hart). It follows the fabulous exploits of Ashleigh and Amelia Dangerhole, America’s sexiest billionaire detectives. Brady, repped by Mosaic, UTA and Robert Offer, was a longtime staff writer on South Park. She co-wrote the movies South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut and Team America: World Police and wrote Hot Rod starring Andy Samberg. A regular panelist on Chelsea Lately, Myrin, repped by Innovative and Jackoway/Tyermnan, was seen recently in the Sundance films Wrong Cops, Bachelorette, and Wrong.
Adult Swim Orders Live-Action Detective Comedy Pilot From Pam Brady, Arden Myrin
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring