EXCLUSIVE: Adult Swim has greenlighted a pilot for live-action quarter-hour comedy Hole To Hole, co-created/executive produced by South Park alumna Pam Brady and Chelsea Lately panelist Arden Myrin (MadTV). Myrin will also star in the project, a parody of 1980s detective shows (the title does sound like a riff on Hart To Hart). It follows the fabulous exploits of Ashleigh and Amelia Dangerhole, America’s sexiest billionaire detectives. Brady, repped by Mosaic, UTA and Robert Offer, was a longtime staff writer on South Park. She co-wrote the movies South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut and Team America: World Police and wrote Hot Rod starring Andy Samberg. A regular panelist on Chelsea Lately, Myrin, repped by Innovative and Jackoway/Tyermnan, was seen recently in the Sundance films Wrong Cops, Bachelorette, and Wrong.
Adult Swim Orders Live-Action Detective Comedy Pilot From Pam Brady, Arden Myrin
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report
- ‘Rellik’ & ‘The Miniaturist’ Head To China Via Streaming Service iQIYI
- BBC Upgrades Scandinavian Crime Drama ‘The Bridge’ To BBC Two