EXCLUSIVE: Adult Swim has greenlighted a pilot for live-action quarter-hour comedy Hole To Hole, co-created/executive produced by South Park alumna Pam Brady and Chelsea Lately panelist Arden Myrin (MadTV). Myrin will also star in the project, a parody of 1980s detective shows (the title does sound like a riff on Hart To Hart). It follows the fabulous exploits of Ashleigh and Amelia Dangerhole, America’s sexiest billionaire detectives. Brady, repped by Mosaic, UTA and Robert Offer, was a longtime staff writer on South Park. She co-wrote the movies South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut and Team America: World Police and wrote Hot Rod starring Andy Samberg. A regular panelist on Chelsea Lately, Myrin, repped by Innovative and Jackoway/Tyermnan, was seen recently in the Sundance films Wrong Cops, Bachelorette, and Wrong.
Adult Swim Orders Live-Action Detective Comedy Pilot From Pam Brady, Arden Myrin
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Defenders’: S.J. Clarkson Returning To Marvel Universe To Direct Netflix Series
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Soft, NBC Lineup Up
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Ratings Hit 2nd Best Live+3 Results Ever With Season 7 Debut
- ‘Making History’: Fox Cuts Order Of Midseason Comedy Series To 9 Episodes
- Tribune Media Extends Food Network Partnership With Scripps Networks
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing