EXCLUSIVE… UPDATE: Despite the ups and downs of Ryan Kavanaugh’s Relativity, one thing has remained constant – the media’s respect for its in-house flack Adam Keen. Now the EVP of worldwide publicity and corporate communications is leaving this Friday after seeking an exit for some time. I’m told he’ll consult at Relativity for two more weeks while the finishing touches are put on his new contract with Warner Bros Pictures where he’ll be a film VP reporting to EVP of Domestic Publicity Juli Goodwin. Keen arrived at Relativity in October 2010 when the company absorbed the distribution and marketing functions of Overture Films. (I hear Warner Bros demanded a letter from Relativity formally releasing Keen until the negotiations could even begin.) Keen was promoted at Relativity in 2011 and continued to be responsible for worldwide publicity campaigns and corporate communications, but his duties also spanned all of Relativity Media’s divisions. At Overture, he was SVP of worldwide publicity from May 2007 and before that ID-PR VP for entertainment & brand strategies. He also worked for MGM/UA and DreamWorks.
Keen Leaving Relativity For Warner Bros
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- ‘Justice League’ Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; ‘Thor’ Rocks To $738M Global – International…
- 'Roman J. Israel, Esq.' Bows OK; 'Three Billboards' & 'Lady Bird' Extend Robust Runs – Specialty Box Office
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened – Sunday…
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’