EXCLUSIVE… UPDATE: Despite the ups and downs of Ryan Kavanaugh’s Relativity, one thing has remained constant – the media’s respect for its in-house flack Adam Keen. Now the EVP of worldwide publicity and corporate communications is leaving this Friday after seeking an exit for some time. I’m told he’ll consult at Relativity for two more weeks while the finishing touches are put on his new contract with Warner Bros Pictures where he’ll be a film VP reporting to EVP of Domestic Publicity Juli Goodwin. Keen arrived at Relativity in October 2010 when the company absorbed the distribution and marketing functions of Overture Films. (I hear Warner Bros demanded a letter from Relativity formally releasing Keen until the negotiations could even begin.) Keen was promoted at Relativity in 2011 and continued to be responsible for worldwide publicity campaigns and corporate communications, but his duties also spanned all of Relativity Media’s divisions. At Overture, he was SVP of worldwide publicity from May 2007 and before that ID-PR VP for entertainment & brand strategies. He also worked for MGM/UA and DreamWorks.
Keen Leaving Relativity For Warner Bros
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Kate Bosworth, Michael Polish Launch Montana Art School; Night Fox To Produce Horror Pic ‘Streetwalkers’…
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became ‘The Tale’, A Movie I Hope Will Change The World…
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee, And Natalie Dormer
- ‘Insidious: The Last Key’ Locks Up $100M+ Overseas For Franchise First
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”