ABC is pushing next Monday’s (April 22) episode of Castle by a week to April 29 out of respect for the victims of the Boston Marathon bombings. In the episode, titled “Still”, Detective Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) accidentally steps on a pressure-sensitive bomb, launching a desperate search for a way to disarm it. The episode originally scheduled for April 29, “The Squab And The Quail”, will now air this coming Monday. Also out of sensitivity to the Boston tragedy, Fox this week pulled a recent episode of Family Guy, which featured killings at the Boston Marathon, from online circulation.
ABC Postpones ‘Castle’ Episode With Bomb- Related Plot In Light Of Boston Tragedy
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Max Greenfield Makes Reservation For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82