ABC is pushing next Monday’s (April 22) episode of Castle by a week to April 29 out of respect for the victims of the Boston Marathon bombings. In the episode, titled “Still”, Detective Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) accidentally steps on a pressure-sensitive bomb, launching a desperate search for a way to disarm it. The episode originally scheduled for April 29, “The Squab And The Quail”, will now air this coming Monday. Also out of sensitivity to the Boston tragedy, Fox this week pulled a recent episode of Family Guy, which featured killings at the Boston Marathon, from online circulation.
ABC Postpones ‘Castle’ Episode With Bomb- Related Plot In Light Of Boston Tragedy
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
Latest TV News
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars
- ‘Will & Grace’ Revival Renewed For Season 3 By NBC, Season 2 Expanded
- ‘Harry & Meghan’ Teaser: First Look At The Lifetime Royal Romance
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest