ABC is pushing next Monday’s (April 22) episode of Castle by a week to April 29 out of respect for the victims of the Boston Marathon bombings. In the episode, titled “Still”, Detective Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) accidentally steps on a pressure-sensitive bomb, launching a desperate search for a way to disarm it. The episode originally scheduled for April 29, “The Squab And The Quail”, will now air this coming Monday. Also out of sensitivity to the Boston tragedy, Fox this week pulled a recent episode of Family Guy, which featured killings at the Boston Marathon, from online circulation.
ABC Postpones ‘Castle’ Episode With Bomb- Related Plot In Light Of Boston Tragedy
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- Why Does Time Warner Want To Sell To AT&T, And What Will It Mean For Media?
- ‘24: Legacy’ Adds Raphael Acloque & Themo Melikidze
- ‘Serial’ Suspect Adnan Syed Requests Release While Awaiting New Trial
- Fox Buys Legal Dramedy From Carter Covington, Robin Schiff & Jason Winer
- Lady Gaga ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Hits ‘Late Late Show With James Corden’ This Week
- CBS Buys Spy Drama ‘Sentinels’ From Trio Of ‘Scorpion’ Producers