ABC is pushing next Monday’s (April 22) episode of Castle by a week to April 29 out of respect for the victims of the Boston Marathon bombings. In the episode, titled “Still”, Detective Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) accidentally steps on a pressure-sensitive bomb, launching a desperate search for a way to disarm it. The episode originally scheduled for April 29, “The Squab And The Quail”, will now air this coming Monday. Also out of sensitivity to the Boston tragedy, Fox this week pulled a recent episode of Family Guy, which featured killings at the Boston Marathon, from online circulation.
ABC Postpones ‘Castle’ Episode With Bomb- Related Plot In Light Of Boston Tragedy
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'