Natalka Znak will leave Zodiak USA at the end of her contract next month. Znak moved to Los Angeles from her native Britain in early 2010 to become EVP of then-RDF USA and was named Chief Creative Officer in March of that year, shortly after Grant Mansfield joined the company as CEO. Last June, Znak was upped to CEO, replacing Mansfield who returned to the UK. Then in July, Zodiak Media consolidated its production businesses in North, Central and South America, including Zodiak USA, into Zodiak Americas and tapped Jonny Slow as Zodiak Americas CEO. “Natalka has been a fantastic producer and leader for us over the past three years,” Slow said. “We’re sorry to see her go, and wish her the best in her future endeavors.” At Zodiak USA, Znak sold around 20 shows, and will continue to work on several projects until her exit. She won’t be replaced. Prior to joining Zodiak, Znak served as Controller of Factual Entertainment for ITV Studios in London. Zodiak USA’s slate include Hardcore Pawn, Wife Swap, Being Human and Killer Karaoke.
Zodiak USA CEO Natalka Znak Departs
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Rebecca Creskoff Joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' As New Regular
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Kyle Killen Inks First-Look Deal With Paramount TV
- Netflix Series From 'Damages' Creators Unveils Title, First Teaser: Video
- Colin Callender's Playground Names Louise Pedersen UK Managing Director