EXCLUSIVE: Yahoo and Paramount’s Insurge Pictures’ reality dating show web spoof returns April 12 for its third season, which will see rejected candidates from previous episodes vying for a $900 cash prize. Created by Children’s Hospital writer Erica Oyama and executive produced by Ben Stiller, the scripted Bachelor/The Bachelorette spoof debuted last summer and won four Streamys last month. Ken Marino anchored the first season, which E! picked up for broadcast. Burning Love Season 2, currently airing online on Yahoo! Screen, features June Diane Raphael and a host of new celebrity cameos. Kristen Bell, Malin Akerman, Ken Jeong, Christine Taylor, Adam Scott, Paul Scheer, Joe Lo Truglio, Adam Brody, Michael Cera, Colin Hanks, Jerry O’Connell, and Jennifer Aniston (in a panda suit) have appeared on the show. Season 3 debuts with a new release strategy: Three new episodes will air April 12, with subsequent episodes rolling out daily for two weeks starting April 15.
Yahoo’s ‘Burning Love’ Sets Season 3 Premiere With Accelerated Rollout
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Yamato
- Sony Hack: BitTorrent Offers To Distribute 'The Interview' On Its Bundle Service
- Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: “We Had No Choice,” Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
- DGA Stands By 'The Interview' Directors, Calls On Feds To Protect Hollywood
- Aaron Sorkin Still In Bed With John Edwards Exposé 'The Politician'
- Al Sharpton Meets With Amy Pascal: Will Work To Address Hollywood's “Cultural Blindness”
- 'American Sniper' Trailer: Bradley Cooper At His Best?