EXCLUSIVE: Yahoo and Paramount’s Insurge Pictures’ reality dating show web spoof returns April 12 for its third season, which will see rejected candidates from previous episodes vying for a $900 cash prize. Created by Children’s Hospital writer Erica Oyama and executive produced by Ben Stiller, the scripted Bachelor/The Bachelorette spoof debuted last summer and won four Streamys last month. Ken Marino anchored the first season, which E! picked up for broadcast. Burning Love Season 2, currently airing online on Yahoo! Screen, features June Diane Raphael and a host of new celebrity cameos. Kristen Bell, Malin Akerman, Ken Jeong, Christine Taylor, Adam Scott, Paul Scheer, Joe Lo Truglio, Adam Brody, Michael Cera, Colin Hanks, Jerry O’Connell, and Jennifer Aniston (in a panda suit) have appeared on the show. Season 3 debuts with a new release strategy: Three new episodes will air April 12, with subsequent episodes rolling out daily for two weeks starting April 15.
Yahoo’s ‘Burning Love’ Sets Season 3 Premiere With Accelerated Rollout
What's Hot on Deadline
'House of Cards' Actor Mahershala Ali On His Departure From The Series And Netflix's Upcoming 'Luke Cage'
Latest Film News
- First Look At ‘Downton’s Dan Stevens As Golden-Locked ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Prince
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ $22M+ Opening Is An August Record For Screen Gems – Saturday Update
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Review: Roberto Duran Boxing Biopic Takes Too Many Swings
- Ty Burrell Latest To Join ‘Rock That Body’
- Edward Snowden To Appear Via Satellite In U.S. Theaters Ahead Of ‘Snowden’ Opening
- ‘Complete Unknown’ Clip: “Your Farsi Is Getting Much Better”