EXCLUSIVE: Yahoo and Paramount’s Insurge Pictures’ reality dating show web spoof returns April 12 for its third season, which will see rejected candidates from previous episodes vying for a $900 cash prize. Created by Children’s Hospital writer Erica Oyama and executive produced by Ben Stiller, the scripted Bachelor/The Bachelorette spoof debuted last summer and won four Streamys last month. Ken Marino anchored the first season, which E! picked up for broadcast. Burning Love Season 2, currently airing online on Yahoo! Screen, features June Diane Raphael and a host of new celebrity cameos. Kristen Bell, Malin Akerman, Ken Jeong, Christine Taylor, Adam Scott, Paul Scheer, Joe Lo Truglio, Adam Brody, Michael Cera, Colin Hanks, Jerry O’Connell, and Jennifer Aniston (in a panda suit) have appeared on the show. Season 3 debuts with a new release strategy: Three new episodes will air April 12, with subsequent episodes rolling out daily for two weeks starting April 15.
Yahoo’s ‘Burning Love’ Sets Season 3 Premiere With Accelerated Rollout
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Latest Film News
- ‘The Assassin’, ‘Carol’, ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ Top BFI Sight & Sound’s Best…
- Will DiCaprio, Depp Or Smith Nab Best Actor Oscar Or Does Redmayne Take It Again? — Awardsline
- ‘Gods Of Egypt’: ‘Selma’ Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity…
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Composer Daniel Pemberton: Video Of ‘Circle Of Machines’ Performance
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?