EXCLUSIVE: Yahoo and Paramount’s Insurge Pictures’ reality dating show web spoof returns April 12 for its third season, which will see rejected candidates from previous episodes vying for a $900 cash prize. Created by Children’s Hospital writer Erica Oyama and executive produced by Ben Stiller, the scripted Bachelor/The Bachelorette spoof debuted last summer and won four Streamys last month. Ken Marino anchored the first season, which E! picked up for broadcast. Burning Love Season 2, currently airing online on Yahoo! Screen, features June Diane Raphael and a host of new celebrity cameos. Kristen Bell, Malin Akerman, Ken Jeong, Christine Taylor, Adam Scott, Paul Scheer, Joe Lo Truglio, Adam Brody, Michael Cera, Colin Hanks, Jerry O’Connell, and Jennifer Aniston (in a panda suit) have appeared on the show. Season 3 debuts with a new release strategy: Three new episodes will air April 12, with subsequent episodes rolling out daily for two weeks starting April 15.
Yahoo’s ‘Burning Love’ Sets Season 3 Premiere With Accelerated Rollout
What's Hot on Deadline
Disney ABC TV President Ben Sherwood Talks Industry "Imbalance Of Power," Shonda Rimes' Exit, State Of TV
NY Times Responds To Bill O'Reilly Spokesman's Claims That They "Maliciously Smeared" Ex-Fox News Host — Updated
One America Appeal: Five Former Presidents Gather In Support Of Hurricane Relief, Donald Trump Praises Efforts
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations