EXCLUSIVE: TV Land‘s new comedy series Kirstie’s New Show starring Kirstie Alley is bringing back Xosha Roquemore in a heavily recurring role. Roquemore, who was a guest star in the pilot, will reprise her role as Tanya, Alley’s chef in six out of the first season’s 12 episodes. Tanya will assume the responsibilities of the character played in the pilot by Gilles Marini in a guest-starring turn. The series revolves around Madison “Maddie” Banks (Alley), a Broadway star who finds her life turned upside down her long-lost son turns up looking to connect after his adopted mother dies. Alley, Michael Richards, Rhea Perlman and Eric Petersen star. The show begins production in the summer for fall premiere.
TV Land’s ‘Kirstie’s New Show’ Adds Xosha Roquemore To Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- Michael Shannon & Taylor Kitsch Topline Weinstein Co. Series ‘Waco’, Based On 1993 Siege
- One World Sports Network Drops Off Dish; Sides Blame Each Other
- CBS Developing New Adaptation Of UK Comedy Series ‘Friday Night Dinner’
- ABC Buys Laura Krafft Family Comedy
- Don Buchwald & Associates Expands Team With Four New Agents, Promotes Two
- ‘The Blacklist’ Adds Leon Rippy; Phylicia Rashad Joins ‘Empire’