EXCLUSIVE: TV Land‘s new comedy series Kirstie’s New Show starring Kirstie Alley is bringing back Xosha Roquemore in a heavily recurring role. Roquemore, who was a guest star in the pilot, will reprise her role as Tanya, Alley’s chef in six out of the first season’s 12 episodes. Tanya will assume the responsibilities of the character played in the pilot by Gilles Marini in a guest-starring turn. The series revolves around Madison “Maddie” Banks (Alley), a Broadway star who finds her life turned upside down her long-lost son turns up looking to connect after his adopted mother dies. Alley, Michael Richards, Rhea Perlman and Eric Petersen star. The show begins production in the summer for fall premiere.
TV Land’s ‘Kirstie’s New Show’ Adds Xosha Roquemore To Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- MTV ‘True Life’ Episode To Focus On Orlando Shooting Survivors
- Donald Trump Takes To Reddit; Tim Kaine Talks To Telemundo Tonight
- ‘The Get Down’ Trailer: Baz Luhrmann’s Netflix Music-Driven Drama Follows Rise Of Hip Hop In 1970s New York
- Discovery Communications Ad Sales Chief Joe Abruzzese To Retire At Year End
- John Oliver Roasts Donald Trump’s RNC As Controversy Roils DNC Opening
- Netflix Lands Global Streaming Rights To FX’s ‘American Crime Story’