EXCLUSIVE: TV Land‘s new comedy series Kirstie’s New Show starring Kirstie Alley is bringing back Xosha Roquemore in a heavily recurring role. Roquemore, who was a guest star in the pilot, will reprise her role as Tanya, Alley’s chef in six out of the first season’s 12 episodes. Tanya will assume the responsibilities of the character played in the pilot by Gilles Marini in a guest-starring turn. The series revolves around Madison “Maddie” Banks (Alley), a Broadway star who finds her life turned upside down her long-lost son turns up looking to connect after his adopted mother dies. Alley, Michael Richards, Rhea Perlman and Eric Petersen star. The show begins production in the summer for fall premiere.
TV Land’s ‘Kirstie’s New Show’ Adds Xosha Roquemore To Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'