EXCLUSIVE: TV Land‘s new comedy series Kirstie’s New Show starring Kirstie Alley is bringing back Xosha Roquemore in a heavily recurring role. Roquemore, who was a guest star in the pilot, will reprise her role as Tanya, Alley’s chef in six out of the first season’s 12 episodes. Tanya will assume the responsibilities of the character played in the pilot by Gilles Marini in a guest-starring turn. The series revolves around Madison “Maddie” Banks (Alley), a Broadway star who finds her life turned upside down her long-lost son turns up looking to connect after his adopted mother dies. Alley, Michael Richards, Rhea Perlman and Eric Petersen star. The show begins production in the summer for fall premiere.
TV Land’s ‘Kirstie’s New Show’ Adds Xosha Roquemore To Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Max Greenfield Makes Reservation For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82