EXCLUSIVE: TV Land‘s new comedy series Kirstie’s New Show starring Kirstie Alley is bringing back Xosha Roquemore in a heavily recurring role. Roquemore, who was a guest star in the pilot, will reprise her role as Tanya, Alley’s chef in six out of the first season’s 12 episodes. Tanya will assume the responsibilities of the character played in the pilot by Gilles Marini in a guest-starring turn. The series revolves around Madison “Maddie” Banks (Alley), a Broadway star who finds her life turned upside down her long-lost son turns up looking to connect after his adopted mother dies. Alley, Michael Richards, Rhea Perlman and Eric Petersen star. The show begins production in the summer for fall premiere.
TV Land’s ‘Kirstie’s New Show’ Adds Xosha Roquemore To Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Premiere Gets Modest Live+3 Bump; Strong Streaming Lift