EXCLUSIVE: Veteran TV comedy writer-producer Max Mutchnick, co-creator of Emmy-winning Will & Grace, has signed with WME. Since he started his writing career two decades ago, Mutchnick has been partnered with childhood friend David Kohan. For the past 18-plus years, the duo has been represented by Scott Schwartz at Vision Art Management, who signed them in September 1994 after they had been let go from UTA. Schwartz went on to package eight Kohan and Mutchnick series, including Will & Grace and most recently CBS’ Partners. After the end of Partners, Kohan, who remains with Schwartz, and Mutchnick began contemplating their future. While the two continue to work together on several projects, they also will likely be doing projects separately, and Mutchnick’s signing with a new agency reflects that.
WME Signs Writer-Producer Max Mutchnick
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
Latest TV News
- Netflix Inks Int’l Distribution Deal For NBC's 'Good Girls': Inside New Model That Partners the SVOD Giant With…
- Steve Edwards Out At ‘Good Day LA’ After 20-Plus Years
- CNN Suspends Ryan Lizza After New Yorker Cuts Ties Over “Improper Sexual Conduct”
- Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom’s Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still “KeatonStrong”?
- White House Dismisses Donald Trump Accusers As Sen. Gillibrand Demands Resignation
- ‘This Is Us’ Creator Dan Fogelman Teases Second Half Of Season 2: Aftermath Of Kevin’s DUI, Adoption…