On the heels of closing a multi-year deal with Fox Broadcasting Co., YouTube’s scripted drama channel Wigs has announced a new drama, Paloma, written and directed by Julia Stiles, and starring Grace Gummer as a young woman dealing with the unpredictability of relationships, both in romance and in the workplace. It joins Blue starring Stiles, which returns for a 26-episode second season March 15, and Lauren starring Troian Bellisario and Jennifer Beals, whose Season 2 will unspool this spring. Paloma, which also debuts in the spring, also features Rhys Coiro and Garret Dillahunt.
Web Channel Wigs Orders Julia Stiles Series
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office 4-Day: 'Guardians' No. 1 With $280M Cume; 'As Above' Best Of Newcomers; 'Cantinflas' Opens Well
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'