On the heels of closing a multi-year deal with Fox Broadcasting Co., YouTube’s scripted drama channel Wigs has announced a new drama, Paloma, written and directed by Julia Stiles, and starring Grace Gummer as a young woman dealing with the unpredictability of relationships, both in romance and in the workplace. It joins Blue starring Stiles, which returns for a 26-episode second season March 15, and Lauren starring Troian Bellisario and Jennifer Beals, whose Season 2 will unspool this spring. Paloma, which also debuts in the spring, also features Rhys Coiro and Garret Dillahunt.
Web Channel Wigs Orders Julia Stiles Series
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup