WE tv has appointed Mark Neschis SVP Public Relations. He will be based in the network’s NYC office and report to Ellen Kroner, EVP Communications for AMC Networks. Neschis comes from Wenner Media, where he was corporate communications director, overseeing all communications activities for Rolling Stone, Us Weekly and Men’s Journal. Before that, Neschis was EVP at Robinson Lerer & Montgomery and served as director of television news for The White House press office during the Clinton administration.
We TV Hires Head Of PR Executive
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'