WE tv has appointed Mark Neschis SVP Public Relations. He will be based in the network’s NYC office and report to Ellen Kroner, EVP Communications for AMC Networks. Neschis comes from Wenner Media, where he was corporate communications director, overseeing all communications activities for Rolling Stone, Us Weekly and Men’s Journal. Before that, Neschis was EVP at Robinson Lerer & Montgomery and served as director of television news for The White House press office during the Clinton administration.
We TV Hires Head Of PR Executive
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Crown’ Review: Netflix’s Royal Drama Glitters, With History The True Jewel
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Low – Update
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate
- Clinton Camp Demands More Info As FBI Ponders Emails Found In Anthony Weiner Probe – Update
- Dan Jinks Sells Three Projects To CBS, Including Comedy Starring Lucas Hazlett
- Liz Paulson Upped to SVP Casting At 20th Century Fox TV