David Harbour, Mark Consuelos and onetime The X Factor contestant Astro have joined the Liam Neeson-starring thriller Walk Among The Tombstones, which began principal photography this week in New York. Dan Stevens, Sebastian Roche, Boyd Holbrook and Ruth Wilson also co-star in the Universal Pictures film, based on the 1992 novel by Lawrence Block. Neeson plays Block’s long-standing detective anti-hero Matthew Scudder as he attempts to solve a string of kidnappings and murders targeting the wives of prominent drug traffickers. Scott Frank adapted the screenplay and directs. Danny DeVito’s Jersey Films, Michael Shamberg and Stacey Sher of Double Feature Films, Brian Oliver of Cross Creek Pictures and Tobin Armbrust of Exclusive Media are producing. Tyler Thompson and Kerry Orent are exec producing.
Trio Join ‘Walk Among The Tombstones’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- Venice: 'La La Land' Dazzles Lido As Film Festival Kicks Off With A Twirl
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogeneous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast