Vincent D’Onofrio has signed on to play the brother of Robert Downey Jr’s character in The Judge, the Warner Bros dramedy that also stars Robert Duvall. Bill Dubuque was pegged to pen a new draft of the Nick Schenk script, about a big-city lawyer (Downey) who returns to his childhood home where his estranged father (Duvall), the town‘s judge, is suspected of murder. He sets out to discover the truth and along the way reconnects with the family he walked away from years before. David Dobkin is directing, and Downey and Susan Downey are producing with Dobkin. D’Onofrio just completed the off-Broadway show Clive opposite Ethan Hawke and Zoe Kazan. On the big screen, he just wrapped the action comedy Pawn Shop Chronicles and next appears in the indie Broken Horses with Anton Yelchin and Thomas Jane. D’Onofrio is repped by UTA and the Collective.
Vincent D’Onofrio Joins Warner Bros’ ‘The Judge’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast