Vincent D’Onofrio has signed on to play the brother of Robert Downey Jr’s character in The Judge, the Warner Bros dramedy that also stars Robert Duvall. Bill Dubuque was pegged to pen a new draft of the Nick Schenk script, about a big-city lawyer (Downey) who returns to his childhood home where his estranged father (Duvall), the town‘s judge, is suspected of murder. He sets out to discover the truth and along the way reconnects with the family he walked away from years before. David Dobkin is directing, and Downey and Susan Downey are producing with Dobkin. D’Onofrio just completed the off-Broadway show Clive opposite Ethan Hawke and Zoe Kazan. On the big screen, he just wrapped the action comedy Pawn Shop Chronicles and next appears in the indie Broken Horses with Anton Yelchin and Thomas Jane. D’Onofrio is repped by UTA and the Collective.
Vincent D’Onofrio Joins Warner Bros’ ‘The Judge’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Cinderella’ Counts $337.3M At Global Ball; ‘Insurgent’ Secures $178.2M Worldwide – Int’l B.O…
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role
- Colin Trevorrow’s Next Page? Helming ‘Book Of Henry’ For SKE