The YouTube channel made its debut Sunday with a big push at SXSW, where founding members Sarah Silverman, Michael Cera, Tim Heidecker, Eric Wareheim, and Reggie Watts hosted a SXSW Comedy opening party, held a BBQ brunch, and did a live Comedy Bang Bang broadcast prior to their panel later this afternoon. JASH is one of over 60 new YouTube online networks announced last fall. The venture gives comedians and artists financing, production resources, editing facilities, creative control, and revenue shares and is produced for HaChaCha by Daniel Kellison (The Man Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!) with Doug DeLuca, Mickey Meyer, and Fullscreen Inc. Here’s the first JASH video, entitled “Epic Intro Video”:
Sarah Silverman, Michael Cera, Tim & Eric, Reggie Watts Debut JASH Comedy Network: SXSW
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Jeremy Sisto & More Join 'Love Is All You Need,' Kea Ho Gets 'Urge'
- IFC Nabs Al Pacino Drama 'Manglehorn'
- SXSW 2015 Sets Mark Duplass Keynote, First Wave Of Film Panels
- Michaela Conlin Joins Kate Beckinsale In 'The Disappointments Room'
- 'Game Of Thrones' Natalie Dormer Heads To 'The Forest'
- Well Go USA, Rumble Board Halle Berry Thriller 'Kidnap'; China Rights Set