The YouTube channel made its debut Sunday with a big push at SXSW, where founding members Sarah Silverman, Michael Cera, Tim Heidecker, Eric Wareheim, and Reggie Watts hosted a SXSW Comedy opening party, held a BBQ brunch, and did a live Comedy Bang Bang broadcast prior to their panel later this afternoon. JASH is one of over 60 new YouTube online networks announced last fall. The venture gives comedians and artists financing, production resources, editing facilities, creative control, and revenue shares and is produced for HaChaCha by Daniel Kellison (The Man Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!) with Doug DeLuca, Mickey Meyer, and Fullscreen Inc. Here’s the first JASH video, entitled “Epic Intro Video”:
Sarah Silverman, Michael Cera, Tim & Eric, Reggie Watts Debut JASH Comedy Network: SXSW
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Yamato
- Sony Chief “Disappointed” By Obama Rebuke, Hollywood's Cowed Silence
- Fox International Ups Kieran Breen To Marketing President Post
- Sony Hack: BitTorrent Offers To Distribute 'The Interview' On Its Bundle Service
- Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: “We Had No Choice,” Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
- DGA Stands By 'The Interview' Directors, Calls On Feds To Protect Hollywood
- Aaron Sorkin Still In Bed With John Edwards Exposé 'The Politician'