The YouTube channel made its debut Sunday with a big push at SXSW, where founding members Sarah Silverman, Michael Cera, Tim Heidecker, Eric Wareheim, and Reggie Watts hosted a SXSW Comedy opening party, held a BBQ brunch, and did a live Comedy Bang Bang broadcast prior to their panel later this afternoon. JASH is one of over 60 new YouTube online networks announced last fall. The venture gives comedians and artists financing, production resources, editing facilities, creative control, and revenue shares and is produced for HaChaCha by Daniel Kellison (The Man Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!) with Doug DeLuca, Mickey Meyer, and Fullscreen Inc. Here’s the first JASH video, entitled “Epic Intro Video”:
Sarah Silverman, Michael Cera, Tim & Eric, Reggie Watts Debut JASH Comedy Network: SXSW
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Yamato
- Hot Fantastic Fest Trailer: 'Felt'
- Pauly Shore Documentary Acquired By Showtime
- Anthony Hopkins Boards Pacific Northwest Thriller 'Go With Me'
- Tom Sizemore Launches Crowdfunding Campaign For Detroit-Set Thriller He'll Star In & Produce
- Toronto: 'Ruth & Alex' Goes To Focus World
- Kate Mara Offered Role In Ridley Scott's 'The Martian'