EXCLUSIVE: 1500 youngsters from all over the globe compete each year in the World Championships of Junior Golf. Eight of the pint-sized competitors (including Allan Kournikova, Anna Kournikova’s 7-year-old brother) are the subjects of The Short Game, a SXSW 2013 documentary world premiere. Emmy-winning director Josh Greenbaum previously helmed short projects for Paramount, Sony, Fox, Comedy Central, Funny Or Die, and The Clinton Foundation and enlisted veteran help for his feature-length debut, including award winning producer John Battsek (The Imposter, Searching For Sugar Man) and Oscar-winner David Frankel (The Devil Wears Prada, Hope Springs), who executive produced. Composer Mark Mothersbaugh (Rushmore, The Life Aquatic) scored the docu which screens Sunday, March 10 in Austin. Submarine is repping sales. Watch the trailer here:
Hot SXSW Trailer: ‘The Short Game’
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Yamato
- Jeremy Sisto & More Join 'Love Is All You Need,' Kea Ho Gets 'Urge'
- IFC Nabs Al Pacino Drama 'Manglehorn'
- SXSW 2015 Sets Mark Duplass Keynote, First Wave Of Film Panels
- Michaela Conlin Joins Kate Beckinsale In 'The Disappointments Room'
- 'Game Of Thrones' Natalie Dormer Heads To 'The Forest'
- Well Go USA, Rumble Board Halle Berry Thriller 'Kidnap'; China Rights Set