EXCLUSIVE: 1500 youngsters from all over the globe compete each year in the World Championships of Junior Golf. Eight of the pint-sized competitors (including Allan Kournikova, Anna Kournikova’s 7-year-old brother) are the subjects of The Short Game, a SXSW 2013 documentary world premiere. Emmy-winning director Josh Greenbaum previously helmed short projects for Paramount, Sony, Fox, Comedy Central, Funny Or Die, and The Clinton Foundation and enlisted veteran help for his feature-length debut, including award winning producer John Battsek (The Imposter, Searching For Sugar Man) and Oscar-winner David Frankel (The Devil Wears Prada, Hope Springs), who executive produced. Composer Mark Mothersbaugh (Rushmore, The Life Aquatic) scored the docu which screens Sunday, March 10 in Austin. Submarine is repping sales. Watch the trailer here:
Hot SXSW Trailer: ‘The Short Game’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Yamato
- Aaron Sorkin Still In Bed With John Edwards Exposé 'The Politician'
- Al Sharpton Meets With Amy Pascal: Will Work To Address Hollywood's “Cultural Blindness”
- 'American Sniper' Trailer: Bradley Cooper At His Best?
- Jim Carrey, 'Dumb And Dumber To' Producers Eye Reteam On 'Deep Cover'
- 'The Interview' Yanked By Regal, AMC & Other Major Chains
- Through a Lens Darkly