EXCLUSIVE: VH1 is extending The Jenny McCarthy Show with an order for seven more episodes. The pop culture talk show, which premiered February 8, will wrap its original order with the show next Friday, March 29. After a short break, Jenny McCarthy will be back on the air with the seven new episodes on Friday, April 12 in its 10:30 PM time slot. The renewal comes amidst talk that McCarthy is being considered for the seat on The View that is being vacated by Joy Behar. McCarthy recently shot down the rumors, stressing her commitment to her VH1 show, though she said that she will make guest appearances on the ABC panel talk show while the search for a permanent co-host is on. The Jenny McCarthy Show debuted with 201,000 viewers and has remained stable, drawing 196,000 viewers last Friday. Its guests have included Bar Refaeli and Snooki.
VH1’s ‘The Jenny McCarthy Show’ Gets Seven-Episode Renewal
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Comedy Central Orders '@DadBoner' Animated Pilot Based On Twitter Feed
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'