Jay Penske’s PMC, the parent company of Deadline Hollywood as well as the new owner of Variety, has finalized a deal to put the two news organizations in one headquarters, securing 50% of the space in the ING Direct building, located at 11175 Santa Monica Blvd in Westwood. PMC’s new corporate headquarters will occupy four floors (including the top three) and will be completely renovated. One floor will include a full video production studio for news, a photo studio, and three green-screen rooms for PMC’s YouTube network ENTV as well as its other channels. What is unclear is an official move-in date for the new building, which is visible from the 405 just east of the freeway on the northeast corner of Santa Monica Blvd. Deadline is now housed at PMC’s corporate headquarters at 9800 S La Cienega Blvd in Los Angeles, where the media company occupies the entire top floor as well as newly installed video facilities on the lobby level. Variety is currently housed in the 31-floor skyscraper at 5900 Wilshire Blvd, atop which it planted its red signage in December 2008.
Deadline And Variety To Live Under One Roof After Westwood Building Deal
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Global Showbiz Briefs: South Korea Submits 'Sea Fog' For Foreign-Language Oscar Race; Winnie Lau Joins Jet Tone Films
- Peter Dinklage Set For 'The Thicket'; John Magaro Joins 'The Finest Hours'; Celebrity Death Pool Pic Adds 6 To Cast
- John Candy's Son Takes The Lead In 'Bar America': Hot Trailer
- John Travolta, Kate Bosworth & Devon Sawa Wired Up For 'Life On The Line'
- 'Kingsman: The Secret Service': Hot Trailer
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5: Hot TV Teaser