Jay Penske’s PMC, the parent company of Deadline Hollywood as well as the new owner of Variety, has finalized a deal to put the two news organizations in one headquarters, securing 50% of the space in the ING Direct building, located at 11175 Santa Monica Blvd in Westwood. PMC’s new corporate headquarters will occupy four floors (including the top three) and will be completely renovated. One floor will include a full video production studio for news, a photo studio, and three green-screen rooms for PMC’s YouTube network ENTV as well as its other channels. What is unclear is an official move-in date for the new building, which is visible from the 405 just east of the freeway on the northeast corner of Santa Monica Blvd. Deadline is now housed at PMC’s corporate headquarters at 9800 S La Cienega Blvd in Los Angeles, where the media company occupies the entire top floor as well as newly installed video facilities on the lobby level. Variety is currently housed in the 31-floor skyscraper at 5900 Wilshire Blvd, atop which it planted its red signage in December 2008.
Deadline And Variety To Live Under One Roof After Westwood Building Deal
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Midnight Rider': New Footage Reveals Seconds Leading To Train Impact: Video
- Miles Fisher Joins 'Man Seeking Woman'; Michael Liu In 'Sin City Saints'
- Ian Fraser, Emmy-Winning Music Director, Dead At 81
- OSCARS: 134 Pics Vie For Best Feature Documentary
- Chris Rock's 'Top Five' Gets Wide Release; 'Interstellar' Lifts Off 2 Days Early
- 'Today Show' Plugs 'Saturday Night Live' In Annual Halloween Costume Stunt