Royal Pains, which stars Mark Feuerstein as the go-to Hamptons “doctor for hire”, has cast Frances Conroy (American Horror Story, Six Feet Under) in a multi-episode story arc for Season 5 of the USA Network series. She will star as Blythe Ballard, a member of the Hamptons “royalty” who lives in the estate next to Hank (Feuerstein) and Evan’s (Paulo Costanzo) residence, Shadow Pond. Also cast are Callum Blue (Smallville, The Tudors) in a recurring role and Stephen Bishop (Moneyball), Kevin Kilner (House Of Cards), and Liza Lapira (Don’t Trust the B— In Apartment 23) in guest-starring roles. Ben Shenkman has been upped to regular for the show’s 13-episode fifth season, which is set to premiere in the summer. Season 5 production began last week. It moves to Savannah, GA, then internationally before returning to its Brooklyn and Long Island home base. The Universal Cable Prods-produced series is written and executive produced by Andrew Lenchewski and Michael Rauch. Paul Frank and Rich Frank also serve as executive producers with and Carol Flint, Jeff Kwatinetz from ProspectPark and Connie Burge. Jon Sherman, Jack Bernstein co-executive produce.
USA’s ‘Royal Pains’ Adds Francis Conroy For Season 5
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals