Royal Pains, which stars Mark Feuerstein as the go-to Hamptons “doctor for hire”, has cast Frances Conroy (American Horror Story, Six Feet Under) in a multi-episode story arc for Season 5 of the USA Network series. She will star as Blythe Ballard, a member of the Hamptons “royalty” who lives in the estate next to Hank (Feuerstein) and Evan’s (Paulo Costanzo) residence, Shadow Pond. Also cast are Callum Blue (Smallville, The Tudors) in a recurring role and Stephen Bishop (Moneyball), Kevin Kilner (House Of Cards), and Liza Lapira (Don’t Trust the B— In Apartment 23) in guest-starring roles. Ben Shenkman has been upped to regular for the show’s 13-episode fifth season, which is set to premiere in the summer. Season 5 production began last week. It moves to Savannah, GA, then internationally before returning to its Brooklyn and Long Island home base. The Universal Cable Prods-produced series is written and executive produced by Andrew Lenchewski and Michael Rauch. Paul Frank and Rich Frank also serve as executive producers with and Carol Flint, Jeff Kwatinetz from ProspectPark and Connie Burge. Jon Sherman, Jack Bernstein co-executive produce.
USA’s ‘Royal Pains’ Adds Francis Conroy For Season 5
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video