USA Network‘s Necessary Roughness continues to staff up for the upcoming third season. After booking John Stamos and David Anders for major recurring roles, the series has cast Karissa Lee Staples as a new regular. She will play Dr. Dani Santino’s (Callie Thorne) stunning, energetic and ambitious assistant, Paloma, who is in transition from sorority president to high-powered businesswoman and is determined to help Dani run her practice whether Dani wants the help or not. But being the best assistant ever does not preclude Paloma from having her own agenda. Staples, repped by APA and Intellectual Artists Management, was crowned Miss Maine in 2006. She went on to star in the Canadian comedy series, What’s Up Warthogs, currently in its second season on Disney XD.
USA’s ‘Necessary Roughness’ Adds New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate