USA Network‘s Necessary Roughness continues to staff up for the upcoming third season. After booking John Stamos and David Anders for major recurring roles, the series has cast Karissa Lee Staples as a new regular. She will play Dr. Dani Santino’s (Callie Thorne) stunning, energetic and ambitious assistant, Paloma, who is in transition from sorority president to high-powered businesswoman and is determined to help Dani run her practice whether Dani wants the help or not. But being the best assistant ever does not preclude Paloma from having her own agenda. Staples, repped by APA and Intellectual Artists Management, was crowned Miss Maine in 2006. She went on to star in the Canadian comedy series, What’s Up Warthogs, currently in its second season on Disney XD.
USA’s ‘Necessary Roughness’ Adds New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- TV Pilot Locations 2015: New York Slips, Los Angeles & Vancouver Rebound
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'