USA Network‘s Necessary Roughness continues to staff up for the upcoming third season. After booking John Stamos and David Anders for major recurring roles, the series has cast Karissa Lee Staples as a new regular. She will play Dr. Dani Santino’s (Callie Thorne) stunning, energetic and ambitious assistant, Paloma, who is in transition from sorority president to high-powered businesswoman and is determined to help Dani run her practice whether Dani wants the help or not. But being the best assistant ever does not preclude Paloma from having her own agenda. Staples, repped by APA and Intellectual Artists Management, was crowned Miss Maine in 2006. She went on to star in the Canadian comedy series, What’s Up Warthogs, currently in its second season on Disney XD.
USA’s ‘Necessary Roughness’ Adds New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…