USA Network‘s Necessary Roughness continues to staff up for the upcoming third season. After booking John Stamos and David Anders for major recurring roles, the series has cast Karissa Lee Staples as a new regular. She will play Dr. Dani Santino’s (Callie Thorne) stunning, energetic and ambitious assistant, Paloma, who is in transition from sorority president to high-powered businesswoman and is determined to help Dani run her practice whether Dani wants the help or not. But being the best assistant ever does not preclude Paloma from having her own agenda. Staples, repped by APA and Intellectual Artists Management, was crowned Miss Maine in 2006. She went on to star in the Canadian comedy series, What’s Up Warthogs, currently in its second season on Disney XD.
USA’s ‘Necessary Roughness’ Adds New Regular
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Christian Slater To Star In USA Pilot 'Mr. Robot'
- IFC Ups Christine Lubrano To SVP Original Programming, Hires Development Execs
- Resolution Agent Ian Greenstein Joins Gersh
- Pop Picks Up Eugene Levy Comedy 'Schitt's Creek' As First Original Scripted Series
- CNN Among Several Turner Networks Dropped By Dish In Carriage Dispute
- Resolution Agent Jennifer Good Goes To Paradigm