USA Network‘s Necessary Roughness continues to staff up for the upcoming third season. After booking John Stamos and David Anders for major recurring roles, the series has cast Karissa Lee Staples as a new regular. She will play Dr. Dani Santino’s (Callie Thorne) stunning, energetic and ambitious assistant, Paloma, who is in transition from sorority president to high-powered businesswoman and is determined to help Dani run her practice whether Dani wants the help or not. But being the best assistant ever does not preclude Paloma from having her own agenda. Staples, repped by APA and Intellectual Artists Management, was crowned Miss Maine in 2006. She went on to star in the Canadian comedy series, What’s Up Warthogs, currently in its second season on Disney XD.
USA’s ‘Necessary Roughness’ Adds New Regular
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
About 1 Million Watch Chelsea Handler Say So Long To E! As Gwen Stefani Nearly Fumbles Another TV Appearance: Video
More From Andreeva
- 'Friends' Stars Reprise Their Roles On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive