Universal Television has signed an overall deal with Steve Cragg and Brian Bradley, the studio announced today. The two-year agreement between the producers and Universal starts in June. “Brian and Steven are experienced, talented showrunners and we look forward to making their next show through Universal TV, said Universal TV EVP Bela Bajaria on Monday. Bradley and Cragg previously had a deal with ABC Studios. The duo were consulting producers on Happy Endings and Scrubs. They wrote and executive produced the King Of Van Nuys pilot, which starred John Leguizamo, for ABC as well as worked on various other projects. Both Bradley and Cragg got their start as comedy writers on MadTV and Saturday Night Live respectively. Cragg later joined MadTV. Bradley is repped by UTA and attorney David Matlof at Hirsch Wallerstein. Cragg is repped by Paradigm and Fred Toczek at Felker Toczek Gellman Suddleson, LLP.
Universal TV Inks Overall Deal With Producers Brian Bradley & Steven Cragg
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit