Universal Television has signed an overall deal with Steve Cragg and Brian Bradley, the studio announced today. The two-year agreement between the producers and Universal starts in June. “Brian and Steven are experienced, talented showrunners and we look forward to making their next show through Universal TV, said Universal TV EVP Bela Bajaria on Monday. Bradley and Cragg previously had a deal with ABC Studios. The duo were consulting producers on Happy Endings and Scrubs. They wrote and executive produced the King Of Van Nuys pilot, which starred John Leguizamo, for ABC as well as worked on various other projects. Both Bradley and Cragg got their start as comedy writers on MadTV and Saturday Night Live respectively. Cragg later joined MadTV. Bradley is repped by UTA and attorney David Matlof at Hirsch Wallerstein. Cragg is repped by Paradigm and Fred Toczek at Felker Toczek Gellman Suddleson, LLP.
Universal TV Inks Overall Deal With Producers Brian Bradley & Steven Cragg
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek
- Obama Tells Jimmy Kimmel That Donald Trump’s Debate Performances Make Him Laugh
- CBS Developing ‘Under Suspicion’ Book Series Adaptation From John Glenn
- ‘Nashville’ Adds ‘Harry Potter’ Alum Christian Coulson As Recurring
- Kwame Patterson Joins TNT Pilot ‘Monsters Of God’