EXCLUSIVE: Universal Pictures has pre-emptively acquired an untitled pitch by Josh Friedlander that will be produced by American Reunion helmers Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg, which the duo is eyeing as a potential directing project. It’s described as a high-concept relationship comedy with a strong action component. It is the second collaboration for the writer with Hurwitz and Schlossberg. Friedlander previously sold One Night Stan with the helmers attached to direct. Friedlander’s other notable script, Pictures Of You, made the Black List and is out to directors. Apostle’s George Heller and Industry’s Ava Jamshidi rep the scribe with attorney Rob Szymanski. Hurwitz and Schlossberg are repped by CAA.
Universal Sets Josh Friedlander Pitch For ‘American Reunion’ Helmers Hurwitz And Schlossberg
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest Film News
- ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don’t Come…
- Who Reps The Black List 2017 Scripts: The Charts
- ‘Darkest Hour’s Gary Oldman Joins Director Joe Wright And Tells Why He Almost Turned Down The Role Of Churchill – The Contenders…
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Katherine Langford To Topline YA Film ‘Spontaneous’
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Summer 2019 Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Theater Owners Trade Group Has “Extensive Plans” For Kingdom’s Cinemas