EXCLUSIVE: Universal Pictures has pre-emptively acquired an untitled pitch by Josh Friedlander that will be produced by American Reunion helmers Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg, which the duo is eyeing as a potential directing project. It’s described as a high-concept relationship comedy with a strong action component. It is the second collaboration for the writer with Hurwitz and Schlossberg. Friedlander previously sold One Night Stan with the helmers attached to direct. Friedlander’s other notable script, Pictures Of You, made the Black List and is out to directors. Apostle’s George Heller and Industry’s Ava Jamshidi rep the scribe with attorney Rob Szymanski. Hurwitz and Schlossberg are repped by CAA.
Universal Sets Josh Friedlander Pitch For ‘American Reunion’ Helmers Hurwitz And Schlossberg
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest Film News
- Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band ‘The Boss’ Trailer
- Voltage Scares Berlin With Vang Brothers’ Bogeyman Title ‘Bedeviled’
- Margot Robbie To Star In Vaughn Stein’s ‘Terminal’; Highland Film Group Financing & Selling…
- FilmBuff Acquires ‘Thank You For Playing’ Docu About Creation Of ‘That Dragon, Cancer’ Video Game
- Will Smith & Alan Horn Join Obama & Katzenberg For Private L.A. Dinner – Update
- Emily Blunt Saddles Up For ‘My Little Pony’