The theme of 2012’s Transmedia, Hollywood conference is “Spreading Change” examining “critical dialogue about the shifting paradigm of storytelling, emerging technologies, and the blurring boundaries between entertainment and politics”. The UCLA/USC symposium’s lineup at UCLA’s James Bridges Theater will include panels on cause-based advertising and hacking for change. Participants include Participant Media’s Social Action Film Campaigns Vice President Alden E. Stoner, BoomGen Studios founder, Mahyad Tousi, UTA Digital Media Agent Milana Rabkin, Action Marketing CEO Rob Schuham, National Film Board ofCanada filmmaker-in-Residence Katerina Cizek, pop culture hacker Jonathan McIntosh, among others.
UCLA-USC Transmedia Confab Set April 12
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot