The theme of 2012’s Transmedia, Hollywood conference is “Spreading Change” examining “critical dialogue about the shifting paradigm of storytelling, emerging technologies, and the blurring boundaries between entertainment and politics”. The UCLA/USC symposium’s lineup at UCLA’s James Bridges Theater will include panels on cause-based advertising and hacking for change. Participants include Participant Media’s Social Action Film Campaigns Vice President Alden E. Stoner, BoomGen Studios founder, Mahyad Tousi, UTA Digital Media Agent Milana Rabkin, Action Marketing CEO Rob Schuham, National Film Board ofCanada filmmaker-in-Residence Katerina Cizek, pop culture hacker Jonathan McIntosh, among others.
UCLA-USC Transmedia Confab Set April 12
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Alcon Taps Catherine & Angela Paura To Run Global Marketing
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'