The theme of 2012’s Transmedia, Hollywood conference is “Spreading Change” examining “critical dialogue about the shifting paradigm of storytelling, emerging technologies, and the blurring boundaries between entertainment and politics”. The UCLA/USC symposium’s lineup at UCLA’s James Bridges Theater will include panels on cause-based advertising and hacking for change. Participants include Participant Media’s Social Action Film Campaigns Vice President Alden E. Stoner, BoomGen Studios founder, Mahyad Tousi, UTA Digital Media Agent Milana Rabkin, Action Marketing CEO Rob Schuham, National Film Board ofCanada filmmaker-in-Residence Katerina Cizek, pop culture hacker Jonathan McIntosh, among others.
UCLA-USC Transmedia Confab Set April 12
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
'The Fighter' Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City's Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
Latest Film News
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Live-Action French Version Gets U.S. Release
- ‘Flamingo Kid’ Broadway Musical Eyes 2018 Opening
- Filmmaker Brian Helgeland Signs With CAA
- ‘Hacksaw Ridge’ Trailer: First Look At Venice-Bound Mel Gibson Pic
- Jackie Chan Gets Castmates In ‘Bleeding Steel’
- Pinewood Studios In $425 Million Takeover Deal With U.S. Property Fund Venus Grafton