The theme of 2012’s Transmedia, Hollywood conference is “Spreading Change” examining “critical dialogue about the shifting paradigm of storytelling, emerging technologies, and the blurring boundaries between entertainment and politics”. The UCLA/USC symposium’s lineup at UCLA’s James Bridges Theater will include panels on cause-based advertising and hacking for change. Participants include Participant Media’s Social Action Film Campaigns Vice President Alden E. Stoner, BoomGen Studios founder, Mahyad Tousi, UTA Digital Media Agent Milana Rabkin, Action Marketing CEO Rob Schuham, National Film Board ofCanada filmmaker-in-Residence Katerina Cizek, pop culture hacker Jonathan McIntosh, among others.
UCLA-USC Transmedia Confab Set April 12
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- James Buckley Joins Lonely Island Pic ‘Conner4real'; Evan Jones Set For ‘Shot Caller’
- Michael Nyqvist Signs With ICM Partners
- Universal Hires Telemundo Film Music Exec; Starz Acquires ‘Tumbledown’ – Film Briefs
- ‘Aloha’ Review: Cameron Crowe Fights Bad Buzz, Summer Tentpoles With Hawaii-Set Romantic Comedy
- Peter Heller Novel ‘The Painter’ Lands With ‘Fighter’ Scribe Paul Tamasy, ‘Blackfish’ Helmer…
- CAA Adds Maren Olson To Film Finance & Sales Group