Following what many saw as a preview of what CNN’s mornings might look like with Chris Cuomo and presumptive co-host Erin Burnett, Jeff Zucker’s network-in-progress got more bad ratings news. For the second day in a row, CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight sank to a yearly (2013) low in the prime 25-54 demographic with just 87,000 viewers. PMT is down 27% in total viewers, according to Nielsen data, and down 38% in the demo from its debut on January 17, 2011. Additionally, last night PMT had the lowest demo in its time slot, even beaten by sister network HLN’s Dr. Drew with 208,000 viewers in the demo. Morgan’s subjects last night included dysfunctional goings-on in Washington, the papal situation, and a conversation with Gus Searcy, the so-called mentor of Jodi Arias, who’s on trial in Phoenix for killing her ex-boyfriend.
‘Piers Morgan Tonight’ Sinks To 2013 Low: Only 87K Viewers In Key Demo
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked "Like Preparation H"
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked “Like Preparation H”
- Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O’Donnell Get The Last Word…
- Herman Echevarria Sr. Dies: ‘Real Housewives Of Miami’ Husband Was 61
- Donald Trump Vs. Hillary Clinton: Deadline Live Blogs The Debate
- ‘Supergirl’ Season 2 Trailer: National City Welcomes The Man Of Steel
- ‘Modern Family’ Casts Transgender Child Actor