Back for its seventh season Tuesday, truTV’s Hardcore Pawn premiered with record rating and viewership numbers. The pawn shop-based reality series pulled in 1.6 million viewers in the adults 18-49 demographic last night, rocketing up 36% over the show’s Season 6 debut last July and the best truTV has ever done in the key demo. Hardcore Pawn also garnered truTV’s best ever season opener audience with 3.2 million viewers watching the return of pawnbroker Les Gold and his offspring. Last night’s viewership was up 25% over the Season 6 debut on July 10, 2012. Breaking records for truTV is nothing new for Hardcore Pawn — when the series debuted in 2010, its 2.8 million viewers was at the time the best series or season premiere the network ever had.
TruTV’s ‘Hardcore Pawn’ Hits Ratings High In Season Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV
- ‘Son Of Zorn’ Co-Creator/Co-Showrunner Eli Jorne Exits Fox Comedy Series
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Chelsea Handler & EPs Talk Delivering Info With Humor In Docu-Series
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Ratings Now Even, ‘Big Bang’ Up, ‘Mom’ & Game Of Silence’ Adjusted Down In Final Numbers…