Back for its seventh season Tuesday, truTV’s Hardcore Pawn premiered with record rating and viewership numbers. The pawn shop-based reality series pulled in 1.6 million viewers in the adults 18-49 demographic last night, rocketing up 36% over the show’s Season 6 debut last July and the best truTV has ever done in the key demo. Hardcore Pawn also garnered truTV’s best ever season opener audience with 3.2 million viewers watching the return of pawnbroker Les Gold and his offspring. Last night’s viewership was up 25% over the Season 6 debut on July 10, 2012. Breaking records for truTV is nothing new for Hardcore Pawn — when the series debuted in 2010, its 2.8 million viewers was at the time the best series or season premiere the network ever had.
TruTV’s ‘Hardcore Pawn’ Hits Ratings High In Season Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser