Back for its seventh season Tuesday, truTV’s Hardcore Pawn premiered with record rating and viewership numbers. The pawn shop-based reality series pulled in 1.6 million viewers in the adults 18-49 demographic last night, rocketing up 36% over the show’s Season 6 debut last July and the best truTV has ever done in the key demo. Hardcore Pawn also garnered truTV’s best ever season opener audience with 3.2 million viewers watching the return of pawnbroker Les Gold and his offspring. Last night’s viewership was up 25% over the Season 6 debut on July 10, 2012. Breaking records for truTV is nothing new for Hardcore Pawn — when the series debuted in 2010, its 2.8 million viewers was at the time the best series or season premiere the network ever had.
TruTV’s ‘Hardcore Pawn’ Hits Ratings High In Season Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Praises Newt Gingrich For Telling Megyn Kelly She’s Fascinated With Sex
- Stana Katic Poised To Star In Thriller Drama Series ‘Absentia’ For Sony’s AXN
- Hollywood Research Firm MarketCast Sold To Kohlberg & Co.
- World Series Ratings Up For Game 1 On Fox; Most Shows Hold Up Well Against It
- AwesomenessTV & Verizon Hire Ex-Uni TV Head Of Drama Russell Rothberg As SVP
- LAPD Has “No Suspects” In Donald Trump’s Walk Of Fame Star Destruction