Back for its seventh season Tuesday, truTV’s Hardcore Pawn premiered with record rating and viewership numbers. The pawn shop-based reality series pulled in 1.6 million viewers in the adults 18-49 demographic last night, rocketing up 36% over the show’s Season 6 debut last July and the best truTV has ever done in the key demo. Hardcore Pawn also garnered truTV’s best ever season opener audience with 3.2 million viewers watching the return of pawnbroker Les Gold and his offspring. Last night’s viewership was up 25% over the Season 6 debut on July 10, 2012. Breaking records for truTV is nothing new for Hardcore Pawn — when the series debuted in 2010, its 2.8 million viewers was at the time the best series or season premiere the network ever had.
TruTV’s ‘Hardcore Pawn’ Hits Ratings High In Season Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit