Apparently she didn’t like the vacuum joke. Seems that Today show co-host Savannah Guthrie flicked a finger at Matt Lauer today that many took to look like she was flipping him the bird. It happened during this morning’s segment on vacuum cleaners when Lauer clipped “By the way this is the first time Savannah has used a vacuum cleaner”. She immediately denied any wrongdoing, tweeting “Folks!! That was my INDEX finger!” but like Today needs more in-fighting. The back-and-forth continued on Twitter with Lauer tweeting (with a mock photo at right) “Me storming out after your middle finger salute“. You can check out Savannah’s Twitter page for the complete thread and the video below:
‘Today’s Savannah Guthrie, Matt Lauer Pointing Fingers (Literally)
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…
- Jimmy Perry Dies: British TV Writer-Creator Was 93
- Cubs’ Game 6 NLCS Win Over Dodgers A Home Run For Fox Sports
- Dan Rather Probes ‘Trump Nation’ Week Before Election On Mark Cuban’s AXS-TV