TNT has ordered six episodes of Life Flight (working title), a docu-drama that follows air-ambulance teams as they race to save lives. The series, slated to launch in early 2014, goes behind the scenes with the teams from Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, where the Life Flight service was born, and centers on the split-second decisions teams have to make while trying to perform life-saving procedures both on the ground and hundreds of feet in the air. The series also will focus on the hospital’s emergency room, where doctors, nurses and trauma surgeons do everything they can to save each patient brought in. Fox Television Studios and Boardwalk Entertainment Group produce Life Flight, with Gary A. Randall (Saving Grace, The Glades), Timothy Scott Bogart and Brad Bogart executive producers.
TNT Orders Reality Docu-Drama ‘Life Flight’
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest TV News
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better
- ‘Quantico’ Adds Three Recurring To Cast
- Freeform/ABC Family Sets Winter Premieres For New, Returning Shows