TNT has ordered six episodes of Life Flight (working title), a docu-drama that follows air-ambulance teams as they race to save lives. The series, slated to launch in early 2014, goes behind the scenes with the teams from Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, where the Life Flight service was born, and centers on the split-second decisions teams have to make while trying to perform life-saving procedures both on the ground and hundreds of feet in the air. The series also will focus on the hospital’s emergency room, where doctors, nurses and trauma surgeons do everything they can to save each patient brought in. Fox Television Studios and Boardwalk Entertainment Group produce Life Flight, with Gary A. Randall (Saving Grace, The Glades), Timothy Scott Bogart and Brad Bogart executive producers.
TNT Orders Reality Docu-Drama ‘Life Flight’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
Latest TV News
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016