The network’s longest running primetime series will come to a close this year after airing its upcoming tenth season, TLC announced today. BBC Worldwide Productions created the American program as a spinoff from the original British version in 2003. The reality make-over show became a signature property for TLC hosted by fashion experts Stacy London and Clinton Kelly. What Not To Wear‘s final run will begin on Fridays in July with episodes featuring “more dramatic transformations, bigger ambushes, shopping sprees on a grander scale, and special guest appearances”.
TLC’s ‘What Not To Wear’ To End After 10th Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess
- Josh Meyers Upped To Series Regular On ‘Red Oaks’
- Rick Santorum Announces Candidacy To ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos
- Randy Jackson Inks Overall Producing Deal With Endemol Shine North America
- YouTube’s ‘The Gorburger Show’ Moving To TV With HBO Pilot Order