The network’s longest running primetime series will come to a close this year after airing its upcoming tenth season, TLC announced today. BBC Worldwide Productions created the American program as a spinoff from the original British version in 2003. The reality make-over show became a signature property for TLC hosted by fashion experts Stacy London and Clinton Kelly. What Not To Wear‘s final run will begin on Fridays in July with episodes featuring “more dramatic transformations, bigger ambushes, shopping sprees on a grander scale, and special guest appearances”.
TLC’s ‘What Not To Wear’ To End After 10th Season
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Kingsman: The Secret Service': Hot Trailer
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5: Hot TV Teaser
- Joan Rivers Tribute Nabs 'Fashion Police' Biggest Audience Ever
- R.I.P. Dutch Filmmaker George Sluizer
- 'Saturday Night Live' Insists No Decision On Kenan Thompson After Report Says He's Out At Season End
- Taylor Louderman & Alanna Saunders Join 'Peter Pan Live!'