The network’s longest running primetime series will come to a close this year after airing its upcoming tenth season, TLC announced today. BBC Worldwide Productions created the American program as a spinoff from the original British version in 2003. The reality make-over show became a signature property for TLC hosted by fashion experts Stacy London and Clinton Kelly. What Not To Wear‘s final run will begin on Fridays in July with episodes featuring “more dramatic transformations, bigger ambushes, shopping sprees on a grander scale, and special guest appearances”.
TLC’s ‘What Not To Wear’ To End After 10th Season
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'