The network’s longest running primetime series will come to a close this year after airing its upcoming tenth season, TLC announced today. BBC Worldwide Productions created the American program as a spinoff from the original British version in 2003. The reality make-over show became a signature property for TLC hosted by fashion experts Stacy London and Clinton Kelly. What Not To Wear‘s final run will begin on Fridays in July with episodes featuring “more dramatic transformations, bigger ambushes, shopping sprees on a grander scale, and special guest appearances”.
TLC’s ‘What Not To Wear’ To End After 10th Season
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Horrible Bosses 2′ Trailer: Chris Pine, Christoph Waltz Do Bad Biz In Sequel
- UPDATE: Teresa Palmer Joins Benjamin Walker In 'The Choice', Nicholas Sparks Adaptation From Lionsgate
- Showtime Casts Rachel Bloom's 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' Pilot; Dominic Cooper Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Fox News Channel Tops Cable Primetime Ratings In Third Quarter
- Alec Baldwin & Kevin Spacey To Star In 'Boss Baby' For DreamWorks Animation; Three Join 'A Monster Calls'
- Tracy Morgan Blasts Walmart After Retailer Blames Him For Not Wearing Seatbelt When Driver Rear-Ended His Limo