The 67th Annual Tony Awards will be broadcast live from Radio City Music Hall in New York City on Sunday, June 9. The show, which has aired on CBS since 1978, returns to Radio City Music Hall after two years at the Beacon Theatre. Ricky Kirshner and Glenn Weiss of White Cherry Entertainment will return as executive producers. Also, Weiss will serve as director for a 14th consecutive year. The Tonys are coming off an all-time ratings low last year. Nominations will be announced live on Tuesday, April 30 from New York.
Tony Awards Set For June 9 On CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel