The 67th Annual Tony Awards will be broadcast live from Radio City Music Hall in New York City on Sunday, June 9. The show, which has aired on CBS since 1978, returns to Radio City Music Hall after two years at the Beacon Theatre. Ricky Kirshner and Glenn Weiss of White Cherry Entertainment will return as executive producers. Also, Weiss will serve as director for a 14th consecutive year. The Tonys are coming off an all-time ratings low last year. Nominations will be announced live on Tuesday, April 30 from New York.
Tony Awards Set For June 9 On CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
'Once Upon A Time' Series Finale: Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Josh Dallas & Emilie de Ravin Returning
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Fred Savage: Fox Calls Harassment Claims Against 'The Grinder' Actor "Unfounded", Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing
Latest TV News
- ‘The Assassination Of Gianni Versace’ Season Finale: What Does Designer’s Murder Mean 20 Years Later?
- ‘Most Likely To’: Donald Faison & Laya DeLeon Hayes Cast In ABC Comedy Pilot
- ‘Magnum P.I.’ Casts Stephen Hill; ‘Dead Inside’ Adds Myles Bullock
- On Eve Of AT&T-DOJ Trial, Media Business Weighs The Stakes
- ‘60 Minutes’ Flashes Silent Stormy Daniels In 10-Second Tease Of Sunday Sit Down
- Melina Kanakaredes To Co-Write & Produce Film Based On Life Of ‘On Death & Dying’ Author…