EXCLUSIVE: Lost alum Terry O’Quinn is set as a lead opposite Ramon Rodriguez in Fox’s drama pilot Gang Related, from 20th TV and Imagine TV. Written by Chris Morgan, directed by Allen Hughes and exec produced by Brian Grazer, Gang Related centers on Ryan Lopez (Rodriguez), a gang member sent in to infiltrate the San Francisco Police Department. O’Quinn, repped by IFA, plays Sam Chapel, a tough, dynamic police chief who oversees the Gang Task Force. He replaces Tom Berenger, who was originally tapped for the role but exited after the table read. O’Quinn, repped by IFA Talent Agency, recently starred on ABC’s 666 Park Avenue and recurred on Hawaii Five-0 and Falling Skies.
Terry O’Quinn Joins Fox’s ‘Gang Related’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits After Plot Twist On CMT Country Music Drama Series
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?
- Stephen Hopkins To Direct Fox Pilot ‘The Beast’; Jason Ensler To Helm NBC’s ‘Redliners’