EXCLUSIVE: Lost alum Terry O’Quinn is set as a lead opposite Ramon Rodriguez in Fox’s drama pilot Gang Related, from 20th TV and Imagine TV. Written by Chris Morgan, directed by Allen Hughes and exec produced by Brian Grazer, Gang Related centers on Ryan Lopez (Rodriguez), a gang member sent in to infiltrate the San Francisco Police Department. O’Quinn, repped by IFA, plays Sam Chapel, a tough, dynamic police chief who oversees the Gang Task Force. He replaces Tom Berenger, who was originally tapped for the role but exited after the table read. O’Quinn, repped by IFA Talent Agency, recently starred on ABC’s 666 Park Avenue and recurred on Hawaii Five-0 and Falling Skies.
Terry O’Quinn Joins Fox’s ‘Gang Related’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Battling For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series