The newsmagazine show America Now is coming back for a fourth season, Raycom Media and ITV Studios America announced today. Hosted by Leeza Gibbons and Bill Rancic, the weekday syndicated series is distributed by Trifecta Entertainment & Media across the nation. “Season 4 of America Now promises even more great stories and smart solutions from our hosts and experts. We are excited about this pickup for a show whose audience continues to steadily grow as viewers all over the country tune in and make it a part of their lives,” said Paul Buccieri, Managing Director of ITV Studios International and President and CEO of ITV Studios America today in a statement.
Syndicated Newsmagazine ‘America Now’ Renewed For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Patten
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit
- MPAA Hits “Shameful” Google Over Sony Hacking Revelations – Update
- Sundance 2015: Edgar Wright, Cary Fukunaga & Jonathan Nolan Among Fest's Jury Members