The newsmagazine show America Now is coming back for a fourth season, Raycom Media and ITV Studios America announced today. Hosted by Leeza Gibbons and Bill Rancic, the weekday syndicated series is distributed by Trifecta Entertainment & Media across the nation. “Season 4 of America Now promises even more great stories and smart solutions from our hosts and experts. We are excited about this pickup for a show whose audience continues to steadily grow as viewers all over the country tune in and make it a part of their lives,” said Paul Buccieri, Managing Director of ITV Studios International and President and CEO of ITV Studios America today in a statement.
Syndicated Newsmagazine ‘America Now’ Renewed For Fourth Season
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Patten
- UPDATED: MPAA Weighs In; Action! California Senate Overwhelmingly Passes $330M Film & TV Tax Credit Expansion
- ICM Partners Trying To Head Off Interns' Class Action Lawsuit
- RATINGS RAT RACE: NFL Preseason Preemptions Tackle Primetime
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Extant' & 'Motive' Finale Up, 'SYTYCD' Surges, 'America's Got Talent' Steady
- Disney Faces More Heat As Autistic Kids Lawsuit Looks To Expand
- Warner Bros. Slams “Unauthorized” 'Gilligan's Island' Copyright Lawsuit