Syfy has picked up a second season of Canadian import Continuum. The 13-episode second cycle of the time–traveling police drama will premiere June 7 and air in the Friday 10 PM slot. Season 1 of Continuum averaged an OK 1.35 million total viewers, 644K adults 25-54 and 537K adults 18-49 on Syfy. It stars Rachel Nichols and co-stars Victor Webster and Erik Knudsen. Executive producers are creator Simon Barry, Pat Williams and Tom Rowe. It is a Showcase original series produced by Reunion Pictures in association with Shaw Media.
Syfy Renews ‘Continuum’ For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel