Syfy has picked up a second season of Canadian import Continuum. The 13-episode second cycle of the time-traveling police drama will premiere June 7 and air in the Friday 10 PM slot. Season 1 of Continuum averaged an OK 1.35 million total viewers, 644K adults 25-54 and 537K adults 18-49 on Syfy. It stars Rachel Nichols and co-stars Victor Webster and Erik Knudsen. Executive producers are creator Simon Barry, Pat Williams and Tom Rowe. It is a Showcase original series produced by Reunion Pictures in association with Shaw Media.
Syfy Renews ‘Continuum’ For Second Season
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21