Filmmaker James Moll (Foo Fighters: Back And Forth) is teaming with the U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance on a new feature-length documentary about twentysomething farmers and ranchers. The award-winning documentarian announced the project at SXSW through his Allentown Productions banner. The currently untitled docu will profile young agricultural pros “[and] the latest farming practices and technologies that are changing and improving the landscape of modern agriculture”. Moll has won an Oscar, two Emmys, and a Grammy for his documentary and music video work. His feature docu The Last Days was executive produced by Steven Spielberg, who also advised Moll on his 2004 Democratic National Convention John Kerry short A Remarkable Promise.
James Moll To Tackle Agriculture Documentary: SXSW
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Latest Film News
- Working Title, Big Talk Team On Satirical Novel ‘My Sister The Serial Killer’
- China Film Industry To Be Regulated By Communist Party Propaganda Department
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Busy Sundance Producer Rachel Song Launches China Production Company
- No. 8 ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Box Office Profits – 2017 Most Valuable Blockbuster Tournament
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid