Filmmaker James Moll (Foo Fighters: Back And Forth) is teaming with the U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance on a new feature-length documentary about twentysomething farmers and ranchers. The award-winning documentarian announced the project at SXSW through his Allentown Productions banner. The currently untitled docu will profile young agricultural pros “[and] the latest farming practices and technologies that are changing and improving the landscape of modern agriculture”. Moll has won an Oscar, two Emmys, and a Grammy for his documentary and music video work. His feature docu The Last Days was executive produced by Steven Spielberg, who also advised Moll on his 2004 Democratic National Convention John Kerry short A Remarkable Promise.
James Moll To Tackle Agriculture Documentary: SXSW
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- A Year After First Peek, Universal Trailers Delayed 'Seventh Son'
- Jena Malone, Douglas Smith Lead 'Bottom Of The World'; Nick Braun Heads To 'Stanford'; David Coussins Joins 'Good Kids'
- XLrator Media, New Artists Alliance Ink 3-Picture Sci-Fi Pact
- WME Signs 'Goosebumps' Star Dylan Minnette
- Drafthouse Acquires Martin Starr Romance 'Amira & Sam'
- Elijah Wood's SpectreVision Shingle Unveils 2nd LA Horror Festival