Sundance London, the film and music festival whose sophomore edition kicks off next month, has added three features to its roster. Stuart Zicherman’s A.C.O.D. starring Adam Scott, Richard Jenkins, Catherine O’Hara, Amy Poehler, Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Clark Duke; Sean Ellis’ Sundance Audience Award winner Metro Manila; and Jeff Nichols’ Mud, which premiered in Cannes last year before bowing Stateside in the Spotlight section of Sundance 2013, will join previously announced titles. The festival, which showcases American indie cinema, runs April 25-28 at London’s O2 Arena.
Sundance London Adds 3 Features To Program Lineup
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Tartaglione
- 'Help! I Can't Cook' Serves Up Record Debut In Israel; Is Keshet In The Sweet Spot Again?
- China: Understanding & Respect Key To Massive Market, But Does Anybody Know Anything?
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC's Hugh Bonneville Starrer 'W1A' Back For Season 2; Denmark's TDC Group Paying $2.15B For Norwegian…
- Intl Box Office Final: No. 1 Bragging Rights In China Too Close To Call As 'Storm,' 'Expendables 3′ And 'Apes' Fight It Out
- Patrice Théroux Exiting eOne; Steve Bertram Named President Global Film Group
- Netflix Launches In France With A New Partner — And A New Rival