Starz‘s head of communications Theano Apostolou has been promoted to EVP. Based in Los Angeles, Apostolou will remain as the chief press officer and spokesperson for the company, reporting to Starz’s CEO Chris Albrecht, who noted, “Theano has played an integral role in accelerating the Starz brand as we solidify ourselves as an independent, publicly traded, global entertainment company.” Apostolou joined Starz in 2011 from AMC where she was SVP of Corporate Communications and Program Publicity.
Starz’s Theano Apostolou Upped To EVP
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Bart: Donald Trump's Nightmare, Stormy Daniels Has A Secret Side As Prolific Film Director With Skills
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
'I Can Only Imagine' Review: Faith-Based Music Biopic Of MercyMe's Smash Song Hits All The Right Notes
Latest TV News
- ‘Supernatural’ EPs & Cast On Potential Season 14 Pick Up & What To Expect In The Remaining Episodes
- Jimmy Kimmel Lacerates Donald Trump For Congratulating Vladimir Putin On Fixed Election Win
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Olivia De Havilland’s Lawyers Make Her Case In ‘Feud’ Appeals Hearing
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid
- Nick Weidenfeld Inks First-Look Animation Deal With Hulu