EXCLUSIVE: Sony Pictures is negotiating with Rob Letterman to helm Goosebumps, the feature film based on the R.L. Stine young-adult fright book series. Letterman certainly seems qualified for rustling up scares for a family audience; his directing credits that include Monsters Vs Aliens, Shark Tale and Gulliver’s Travels, and his scripts include The Disappeared for Jason Bateman’s Aggregrate banner, and Paranormalists for Brian Grazer. Goosebumps will be produced by Neal H. Moritz, and Sony Pictures is making the film with Scholastic Entertainment. Letterman is repped by WME.
Sony Pictures Scaring Up ‘Goosebumps’ Director; Rob Letterman In Talks To Helm Feature From R.L. Stine Fright Novels
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Latest Film News
- “New” Michael Crichton Novel ‘Dragon Teeth’ Coming Out Next Year
- ‘Bad Moms’ Review: Perfect Movie For Moms To Ditch The Kids And Have Some Raunchy Fun
- Alcon Acquires Feature Film Pitch ‘Besties’ From ‘Lucifer’ Co-EP
- Thriller ‘Here and Gone’ Lands At Random House Studio In First Project With China’s Meridian; James Schamus…
- ‘Masterminds’ Trailer: What Could Be Simpler Than A Multimillion-Dollar Heist?
- Vin Diesel Nearing 100M On Facebook But Females Are Top 2016 Social Media Stars