EXCLUSIVE: Sony Pictures is negotiating with Rob Letterman to helm Goosebumps, the feature film based on the R.L. Stine young-adult fright book series. Letterman certainly seems qualified for rustling up scares for a family audience; his directing credits that include Monsters Vs Aliens, Shark Tale and Gulliver’s Travels, and his scripts include The Disappeared for Jason Bateman’s Aggregrate banner, and Paranormalists for Brian Grazer. Goosebumps will be produced by Neal H. Moritz, and Sony Pictures is making the film with Scholastic Entertainment. Letterman is repped by WME.
Sony Pictures Scaring Up ‘Goosebumps’ Director; Rob Letterman In Talks To Helm Feature From R.L. Stine Fright Novels
What's Hot on Deadline
Veteran ‘Criminal Minds’, Comedies 'Life In Pieces' & ‘Kevin Can Wait’ Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
'The Equalizer 2' Trailer: Denzel Washington Returns As Justice-Seeker In Antoine Fuqua Action Thriller
Cannes Adds Lars Von Trier, Whitney Houston Doc, Michael B. Jordan Sci-Fi, Terry Gilliam's 'Don Quixote', More
'Homeland': Claire Danes Confirms Series Will End With Season 8, New Pregnancy Not Expected To Impact Production
Latest Film News
- ‘Untogether’ Tribeca Clip: Is Jamie Dornan A Horrible Person?
- Courtney Braun Named Head Legal Affairs Exec At Endeavor
- Brad William Henke, Karl Glusman Cast In Babak Anvari's Untitled Drama For Annapurna
- Toronto Film Festival Ups Cameron Bailey To Co-Head
- Shares In MoviePass Parent Company Plunge 40% After New Stock Issue
- Paramount Greenlighting ‘Rocketman’; Taron Egerton To Sing Elton John’s Songs