First off a note to future Oscar nominees — both nominees who hosted Saturday Night Live in the final phase of the Oscar campaign this year — Jennifer Lawrence and Christoph Waltz — went on to win despite their appearances on NBC’s late-night show stirring some controversy. Ratings-wise, after taking a dip with Waltz as host in its most recent original, SNL rebounded last night with host Kevin Hart and musical guest Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (4.8/12 in metered-market households, 2.8/13 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters). That was up 4% in households and 12% in 18-49 from the Waltz-hosted show. In 18-49, SNL matched the result of the January 26 episode hosted by Adam Levine.
‘SNL’ Ratings Inch Up With Host Kevin Hart
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Battling For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series