First off a note to future Oscar nominees — both nominees who hosted Saturday Night Live in the final phase of the Oscar campaign this year — Jennifer Lawrence and Christoph Waltz — went on to win despite their appearances on NBC’s late-night show stirring some controversy. Ratings-wise, after taking a dip with Waltz as host in its most recent original, SNL rebounded last night with host Kevin Hart and musical guest Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (4.8/12 in metered-market households, 2.8/13 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters). That was up 4% in households and 12% in 18-49 from the Waltz-hosted show. In 18-49, SNL matched the result of the January 26 episode hosted by Adam Levine.
‘SNL’ Ratings Inch Up With Host Kevin Hart
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'