First off a note to future Oscar nominees — both nominees who hosted Saturday Night Live in the final phase of the Oscar campaign this year — Jennifer Lawrence and Christoph Waltz — went on to win despite their appearances on NBC’s late-night show stirring some controversy. Ratings-wise, after taking a dip with Waltz as host in its most recent original, SNL rebounded last night with host Kevin Hart and musical guest Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (4.8/12 in metered-market households, 2.8/13 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters). That was up 4% in households and 12% in 18-49 from the Waltz-hosted show. In 18-49, SNL matched the result of the January 26 episode hosted by Adam Levine.
‘SNL’ Ratings Inch Up With Host Kevin Hart
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Seth Rogen To Play Walter Cronkite In 'Newsflash;' David Gordon Green-Helmed Pic On CBS JFK Assassination Coverage
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To “Do Anything” When “Begging” For…
- eOne Strikes First-Look Deal With Emily Mortimer’s King Bee Productions
- Film & TV Firms To Breathe Easier: European Parliament Votes Against ‘Country Of Origin’ Proposals
- BBC Backs Bansky Doc; Sundance London; BBC One Lines Up Saturday Night Format – Global Briefs
- ‘Victoria’: Jenna Coleman To Return As ITV & PBS Bring Back Royal Drama
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Kyle MacLachlan Responds To Landing Golden Globe Nomination 26 Years After Winning For…