First off a note to future Oscar nominees — both nominees who hosted Saturday Night Live in the final phase of the Oscar campaign this year — Jennifer Lawrence and Christoph Waltz — went on to win despite their appearances on NBC’s late-night show stirring some controversy. Ratings-wise, after taking a dip with Waltz as host in its most recent original, SNL rebounded last night with host Kevin Hart and musical guest Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (4.8/12 in metered-market households, 2.8/13 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters). That was up 4% in households and 12% in 18-49 from the Waltz-hosted show. In 18-49, SNL matched the result of the January 26 episode hosted by Adam Levine.
‘SNL’ Ratings Inch Up With Host Kevin Hart
What's Hot on Deadline
'South Park's Donald Trump Argues That Vote For Hillary Clinton Is Vote Against New 'Star Wars' Movie
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Tribune Media Extends Food Network Partnership With Scripps Networks
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot