After launching on Oxygen in the U.S. last month, model reality show The Face will make its way to Britain. Sky Living has picked up the original series and ordered a local format to be co-produced by Princess Productions and Shine TV. Shine America produces the U.S. version that stars Naomi Campbell who will also topline and executive produce the UK version. Two other supermodels will join Campbell to mentor three teams of four girls over eight weeks as they compete in photo shoots, runway shows and commercials. The last girl standing will be crowned the face of a globally known brand. Production starts in the spring with contestant auditions being held now throughout the UK for girls 18 and older.
Sky Living Orders UK Version Of ‘The Face’ With Star & Exec Producer Naomi Campbell
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC Unveils 'Doctor Who' Web Series; 'Coronation Street' & 'Emmerdale' Staying On Aussie TV Into 2020
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Tom Cruise, 'Edge Of Tomorrow' Score Japan Cool Prizes; Bloomsbury Set Circled For 'Life In Squares'
- Hot Trailer: Marion Cotillard Has 'Two Days, One Night'
- Will Disney Take 'Pirates 5′ Down Under Using '20,000 Leagues' Tax Incentive?
- Intl Box Office Final: 'Turtles' Overpower 'Expendables 3′ In Russia; 'Dragon 2′ Takes Flight In China With $25.9M
- BBC One Renews Hit Crime Drama 'Happy Valley'