Justin Timbelake proved his ratings prowess, leading NBC’s Saturday Night Live to season highs. Last night’s show, marking Timberlake’s fifth time as host, averaged a 5.9/15 in metered-market households. That was up 23% from last week when Kevin Hart was emcee, and SNL‘s top overnights in 14 months, since January 7, 2012 when the show followed a highly-rated primetime NFL playoff game. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s SNL, on which Timberlake also was musical guest, averaged a 3.7/18 in adults 18-49, up 32% from last week and also the show’s highest result in the LPMs since January 7, 2012.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Hits Season Highs With Justin Timberlake
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest TV News
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Kyle MacLachlan Responds To Landing Golden Globe Nomination 26 Years After Winning For…
- Fareed Zakaria To Conan: Donald Trump Has Taken Over Media
- Jimmy Kimmel And Billy Blast Congress For Holding CHIP Hostage In Bid To Seal Billionaire Tax Cuts
- Stephen Colbert To Would-Be Times Square Bomber: “Seriously?”
- Netflix Inks Int’l Distribution Deal For NBC's 'Good Girls': Inside New Model That Partners the SVOD Giant With…
- Steve Edwards Out At ‘Good Day LA’ After 20-Plus Years