Justin Timbelake proved his ratings prowess, leading NBC’s Saturday Night Live to season highs. Last night’s show, marking Timberlake’s fifth time as host, averaged a 5.9/15 in metered-market households. That was up 23% from last week when Kevin Hart was emcee, and SNL‘s top overnights in 14 months, since January 7, 2012 when the show followed a highly-rated primetime NFL playoff game. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s SNL, on which Timberlake also was musical guest, averaged a 3.7/18 in adults 18-49, up 32% from last week and also the show’s highest result in the LPMs since January 7, 2012.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Hits Season Highs With Justin Timberlake
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over