Sam Neill and Entourage alumna Emmanuelle Chriqui has been cast in the CBS drama pilot The Ordained, executive produced by Frank Marshall. Directed by RJ Cutler from a script by Lisa Takeuchi Cullen, Ordained centers on Tom Reilly (Charlie Cox), the son of a Kennedy-esque family who leaves the priesthood and becomes a lawyer at a top New York firm to prevent his politician sister from being assassinated. Neill plays Tom’s dad, Michael Thomas Riley aka The Governor. Chriqui plays Sam who lives next door to Tom.
Sam Neill & Emmanuelle Chriqui Join CBS Pilot ‘The Ordained’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Latest TV News
- Cécile Frot-Coutaz Exiting As CEO Of FremantleMedia To Head YouTube In Europe
- ‘Supernatural’ EPs & Cast On Potential Season 14 Pick Up & What To Expect In The Remaining Episodes
- Jimmy Kimmel Lacerates Donald Trump For Congratulating Vladimir Putin On Fixed Election Win
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Olivia De Havilland’s Lawyers Make Her Case In ‘Feud’ Appeals Hearing
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid