Random Cow Pictures‘ Matt Flynn will direct It’s A Dog’s World, an animated pic centered on autistic 8-year-old Willie Welby, who travels to a parallel universe where all the dogs talk and danger — and comical characters — are around every corner. Flynn and Linda McKinley wrote the script. Edward Jarzobski of Panthera Film Finance Inc and Kathy Tessalone are executive producing; Thomas Sulka is co-producer. The production will take place fully at Reliance MediaWorks‘ studios in Mumbai and Chennai, India, with preproduction set to begin this month. “Being an end-to-end service provider helps us offer our clients a one-stop solution”, said Naresh Malik, President of Media & Creative Services at Reliance MediaWorks. “It’s a Dog’s World will be an excellent showcase of everyone’s talents.”
Reliance MediaWorks And Random Cow Team For Animated Pic ‘It’s A Dog’s World’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'
- Good Deed Entertainment Taps Myrl Schreibman As President Of Production