Pedro Pascal (The Good Wife), Ally McBeal alum James LeGros and Chin Han (The Dark Knight) have been cast in NBC‘s Carlton Cuse-produced pilot The Sixth Gun. Written by Ryan Condal based on the comic, directed by Jeffrey Reiner and produced by Uni TV, the supernatural Western follows the story of six mythical guns, each with its own other-worldly powers. When the Sixth Gun, the most powerful and dangerous of the group, resurfaces in the hands of an innocent girl, a farmer’s daughter named Becky Montcrief (Laura Ramsey), dark forces reawaken. Pascal will play Special Agent Ortega, the younger of the two Pinkerton detectives who follows Mercer’s (Aldis Hodge) lead. LeGros will play Bill John O’Henry, a gunslinger who is a fervently loyal companion and sidekick to Drake Sinclair. Chin Han plays Chow, a brilliant Machiavellian schemer. Pascal, repped by Innovative and Authentic Management, is recurring on ABC’s Red Widow and USA’s Graceland. He previously worked with Reiner on the NBC Wonder Woman pilot. LeGros, repped by IFA, recently recurred on HBO’s Girls. Chin Han, repped by the Van Johnson Co., has been recurring on CW’s Arrow.
Pedro Pascal, James LeGros & Chin Han Join NBC Pilot ‘The Sixth Gun’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
- ‘Outlander’ Season 2 Trailer: Is It Even Possible To Change The Future?
- Les Moonves Says He Has “Free Rein” To Run CBS, But Likes “Stability”