Pedro Pascal (The Good Wife), Ally McBeal alum James LeGros and Chin Han (The Dark Knight) have been cast in NBC‘s Carlton Cuse-produced pilot The Sixth Gun. Written by Ryan Condal based on the comic, directed by Jeffrey Reiner and produced by Uni TV, the supernatural Western follows the story of six mythical guns, each with its own other-worldly powers. When the Sixth Gun, the most powerful and dangerous of the group, resurfaces in the hands of an innocent girl, a farmer’s daughter named Becky Montcrief (Laura Ramsey), dark forces reawaken. Pascal will play Special Agent Ortega, the younger of the two Pinkerton detectives who follows Mercer’s (Aldis Hodge) lead. LeGros will play Bill John O’Henry, a gunslinger who is a fervently loyal companion and sidekick to Drake Sinclair. Chin Han plays Chow, a brilliant Machiavellian schemer. Pascal, repped by Innovative and Authentic Management, is recurring on ABC’s Red Widow and USA’s Graceland. He previously worked with Reiner on the NBC Wonder Woman pilot. LeGros, repped by IFA, recently recurred on HBO’s Girls. Chin Han, repped by the Van Johnson Co., has been recurring on CW’s Arrow.
Pedro Pascal, James LeGros & Chin Han Join NBC Pilot ‘The Sixth Gun’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'