Pedro Pascal (The Good Wife), Ally McBeal alum James LeGros and Chin Han (The Dark Knight) have been cast in NBC‘s Carlton Cuse-produced pilot The Sixth Gun. Written by Ryan Condal based on the comic, directed by Jeffrey Reiner and produced by Uni TV, the supernatural Western follows the story of six mythical guns, each with its own other-worldly powers. When the Sixth Gun, the most powerful and dangerous of the group, resurfaces in the hands of an innocent girl, a farmer’s daughter named Becky Montcrief (Laura Ramsey), dark forces reawaken. Pascal will play Special Agent Ortega, the younger of the two Pinkerton detectives who follows Mercer’s (Aldis Hodge) lead. LeGros will play Bill John O’Henry, a gunslinger who is a fervently loyal companion and sidekick to Drake Sinclair. Chin Han plays Chow, a brilliant Machiavellian schemer. Pascal, repped by Innovative and Authentic Management, is recurring on ABC’s Red Widow and USA’s Graceland. He previously worked with Reiner on the NBC Wonder Woman pilot. LeGros, repped by IFA, recently recurred on HBO’s Girls. Chin Han, repped by the Van Johnson Co., has been recurring on CW’s Arrow.
Pedro Pascal, James LeGros & Chin Han Join NBC Pilot ‘The Sixth Gun’
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- ‘The Night Of’ – TCA
- The CW Developing ‘Blowback’ Thriller Drama From Justin Lin, Hannah Shakespeare, Michael Eisner & Intrigue
- ‘Conviction’: Daniel Franzese Joins New ABC Legal Drama Series In Recasting
- The Best And Not-Best From The Democratic & Republican Conventions – A Postmortem
- ‘The Apprentice’ Launched Donald Trump’s Presidential Bid, ‘Frontline’ Producer Says…
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg Pens Strong Endorsement Of Hillary Clinton