The Disney pic eclipsed the worldwide milestone yesterday, with the international cume now at $154.2M to go along with $152.9M domestic. Oz The Great And Powerful is likely to pass $175M on Sunday in North America, with spring break vacation and the Easter weekend still to come. Sam Raimi’s 3D fantasy crossed $100M in six days after its huge $80M+ domestic debut March 8 — the biggest opening of 2013 and the third-best March opening ever — and it held its No. 1 spot this past weekend with little in the way of competition for family eyeballs.
‘Oz The Great And Powerful’ Crosses $300M At Global Box Office
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Flamingo Kid’ Broadway Musical Eyes 2018 Opening
- ‘Nerve’ Box Office Takes $3.75M On Wednesday After $1M Tuesday Preview Start
- James M. Nederlander Dies: Broadway Icon Ruled Main Stem Real Estate
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Should Lead Box Office, But Not Ladies Looking For ‘Bad Moms’ & ‘Nerve’…
- ‘Cats’ Ticket Sales Purring; ‘Motown The Musical’ Hits Sour Note – Broadway Box Office
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Launches To $59M; ‘Lights Out’ Electrifies; ‘Ice Age’ Tepid; ‘Ghostbusters’ No Cinderella Story – Box…