Oxygen has greenlighted Bad Girls All Star Battle, a hourlong series hosted by musician Ray J. It will pit 14 of the most popular names in Bad Girls Club history under one roof to compete for $100,000 and title of “Baddest Bad Girl of All Time.” In addition, the network announced Season 11 of Bad Girls Club will return to Miami for a Summer 2013 premiere. The hit series’ current 10th season premiered in January to more that 2 million total viewers in Live+7. Bad Girls Club All Star Battle is produced by Bunim/Murray Prods with Jonathan Murray, Gil Goldschein and Rick DeOliveria serving as executive producers and Sam Berns and Zach Kozeck as co-executive producers.
Oxygen Orders ‘Bad Girls’ All-Star Edition
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better