Oxygen has greenlighted Bad Girls All Star Battle, a hourlong series hosted by musician Ray J. It will pit 14 of the most popular names in Bad Girls Club history under one roof to compete for $100,000 and title of “Baddest Bad Girl of All Time.” In addition, the network announced Season 11 of Bad Girls Club will return to Miami for a Summer 2013 premiere. The hit series’ current 10th season premiered in January to more that 2 million total viewers in Live+7. Bad Girls Club All Star Battle is produced by Bunim/Murray Prods with Jonathan Murray, Gil Goldschein and Rick DeOliveria serving as executive producers and Sam Berns and Zach Kozeck as co-executive producers.
Oxygen Orders ‘Bad Girls’ All-Star Edition
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book