Oxygen has greenlighted Bad Girls All Star Battle, a hourlong series hosted by musician Ray J. It will pit 14 of the most popular names in Bad Girls Club history under one roof to compete for $100,000 and title of “Baddest Bad Girl of All Time.” In addition, the network announced Season 11 of Bad Girls Club will return to Miami for a Summer 2013 premiere. The hit series’ current 10th season premiered in January to more that 2 million total viewers in Live+7. Bad Girls Club All Star Battle is produced by Bunim/Murray Prods with Jonathan Murray, Gil Goldschein and Rick DeOliveria serving as executive producers and Sam Berns and Zach Kozeck as co-executive producers.
Oxygen Orders ‘Bad Girls’ All-Star Edition
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘Making History’: Fox Cuts Order Of Midseason Comedy Series To 9 Episodes
- Tribune Media Extends Food Network Partnership With Scripps Networks
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”