Fanboys may want to pull President Obama’s film geek credentials. He appeared Friday in the White House briefing room talking about budget cuts and said he wouldn’t do a “Jedi mind-meld” with the top two Congressional Republicans. Of course, the correct term is “Vulcan mind-meld”. Tweeted a Jedi fanboy group: “We forgive President Obama for the #JediMindMeld mistake. After all, with JJ Abrams now with a foot in both camps, being a geek is tough.”
Obama Confuses ‘Star Trek’ And ‘Star Wars’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest Film News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl…
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency