Fanboys may want to pull President Obama’s film geek credentials. He appeared Friday in the White House briefing room talking about budget cuts and said he wouldn’t do a “Jedi mind-meld” with the top two Congressional Republicans. Of course, the correct term is “Vulcan mind-meld”. Tweeted a Jedi fanboy group: “We forgive President Obama for the #JediMindMeld mistake. After all, with JJ Abrams now with a foot in both camps, being a geek is tough.”
Obama Confuses ‘Star Trek’ And ‘Star Wars’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Martin Scorsese's 'The Irishman,' Starring Robert De Niro Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies
- Simon Kinberg Looking To Direct Next ‘X-Men’?