Now You See Me, the Summit Entertainment heist pic about a team of illusionists who rob banks during their performances and share the booty with their audiences, will now open wide May 31, 2013, up from its previous June 7 slot, Lionsgate said today. Louis Leterrier directs from a script by Boaz Yakin and Edward Ricourt, and Jesse Eisenberg, Isla Fisher, Morgan Freeman, Woody Harrelson, Mark Ruffalo, Michael Caine, Elias Koteas and Common star. Meanwhile, Summit’s sequel Red 2 about not-so-retired spies will now open July 19, up from August 2. Dean Parisot directed Jon Hoeber & Erich Hoeber’s screenplay based on the graphic novel. Bruce Willis, John Malkovich, Mary-Louise Parker and Helen Mirren return to star.
Lionsgate/Summit Shifts Dates For Pair
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE