Now You See Me, the Summit Entertainment heist pic about a team of illusionists who rob banks during their performances and share the booty with their audiences, will now open wide May 31, 2013, up from its previous June 7 slot, Lionsgate said today. Louis Leterrier directs from a script by Boaz Yakin and Edward Ricourt, and Jesse Eisenberg, Isla Fisher, Morgan Freeman, Woody Harrelson, Mark Ruffalo, Michael Caine, Elias Koteas and Common star. Meanwhile, Summit’s sequel Red 2 about not-so-retired spies will now open July 19, up from August 2. Dean Parisot directed Jon Hoeber & Erich Hoeber’s screenplay based on the graphic novel. Bruce Willis, John Malkovich, Mary-Louise Parker and Helen Mirren return to star.
Lionsgate/Summit Shifts Dates For Pair
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Film News
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Could Earn Up To $423 Million In Compensation, Advisory Firm Says