EXCLUSIVE: Edwin Zane has joined New Wave Entertainment as VP Unscripted Development, where he will head up the reality division at the production/marketing/management company. The industry veteran, who previously worked at Triage Entertainment, LMNO Productions and Rive Gauche Television, will focus on developing new projects in the reality genre from game shows to documentary series for broadcast and cable. “[Zane] is an incredible asset and we look forward to everything he’s bringing to the table,” said Brian Volk-Weiss, New Wave’s Head of Production and SVP Talent Management.
New Wave Beefs Up Unscripted With VP Hire
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'