EXCLUSIVE: Edwin Zane has joined New Wave Entertainment as VP Unscripted Development, where he will head up the reality division at the production/marketing/management company. The industry veteran, who previously worked at Triage Entertainment, LMNO Productions and Rive Gauche Television, will focus on developing new projects in the reality genre from game shows to documentary series for broadcast and cable. “[Zane] is an incredible asset and we look forward to everything he’s bringing to the table,” said Brian Volk-Weiss, New Wave’s Head of Production and SVP Talent Management.
New Wave Beefs Up Unscripted With VP Hire
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…