EXCLUSIVE: Edwin Zane has joined New Wave Entertainment as VP Unscripted Development, where he will head up the reality division at the production/marketing/management company. The industry veteran, who previously worked at Triage Entertainment, LMNO Productions and Rive Gauche Television, will focus on developing new projects in the reality genre from game shows to documentary series for broadcast and cable. “[Zane] is an incredible asset and we look forward to everything he’s bringing to the table,” said Brian Volk-Weiss, New Wave’s Head of Production and SVP Talent Management.
New Wave Beefs Up Unscripted With VP Hire
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Adds Valarie Pettiford, Ashton Holmes & Chiké Okonkwo
- ‘Before The Flood’ To Premiere Commercial Free Across Nat Geo Global Networks October 30
- ‘The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon’ Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To…
- Freeform Buys 'Bad Dates' Relationship Comedy From 'Veep's Timothy Simons
- Chris McCarthy Adds MTV Oversight With Promotion To President Of MTV, VH1 & Logo
- ‘Sunday Night Football’ Ratings Rise As Seahawks & Cardinals Game Ends In Tie