EXCLUSIVE: Edwin Zane has joined New Wave Entertainment as VP Unscripted Development, where he will head up the reality division at the production/marketing/management company. The industry veteran, who previously worked at Triage Entertainment, LMNO Productions and Rive Gauche Television, will focus on developing new projects in the reality genre from game shows to documentary series for broadcast and cable. “[Zane] is an incredible asset and we look forward to everything he’s bringing to the table,” said Brian Volk-Weiss, New Wave’s Head of Production and SVP Talent Management.
New Wave Beefs Up Unscripted With VP Hire
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot